Wikiposts

D-156 photo

Old Oct 29th 2003, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

Hansey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default D-156 photo

Hi all.

My fiance is finishing up the paperwork to send back to the consulate, and we're wondering if we need to send a photo back or not.

The checklist says to get three photos, but not to send them back at this time (bring them to the interview), but he has to send back the DS-156 now, and that form has a space to attach a photo... should he attach a photo before sending it back, or will they do that at the interview?
Old Oct 30th 2003, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of
Default Re: D-156 photo

Originally posted by Hansey
Hi all.

My fiance is finishing up the paperwork to send back to the consulate, and we're wondering if we need to send a photo back or not.

The checklist says to get three photos, but not to send them back at this time (bring them to the interview), but he has to send back the DS-156 now, and that form has a space to attach a photo... should he attach a photo before sending it back, or will they do that at the interview?
Hi

Don't attach your photos, take them with you to the Embassy.

Good luck