Craig73's AOS questions

Old Nov 30th 2009, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Craig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really nice
Post Craig73's AOS questions

Hi guys, we seem to be stuck answering the following questions for my ASO, and was hoping you guys would know what we should write.

(I-756)
Questions...

15. Current Immigration Status?

16. Go to part 2 of the instructions, place the letter and number of the category you selected from the instructions?

(I-485)
Questions...

Current USCIS Status?

Expires on?

In What Status Did You Enter?
Old Nov 30th 2009, 8:04 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS from K1 Help Guide

Originally Posted by Craig73
(I-756)
Questions...

What IS your current immigration status?

16. Go to part 2 of the instructions, place the letter and number of the category you selected from the instructions?
Just do what it says...go to part 2 of the I-765 instructions and write the letter and number of the category listed there.

(I-485)
Questions...

Current USCIS Status?
What IS your current status in the USA?

Expires on?
Whatever your status currently is, when does it expire?

How did you enter the USA? What visa did you use? Or was it the VWP?

Without going back and reading all your threads to see your immigration history, we can't know those answers. You will have to tell us.

Rene
Old Nov 30th 2009, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Craig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Noorah101
What IS your current immigration status?

Just do what it says...go to part 2 of the I-765 instructions and write the letter and number of the category listed there.

What IS your current status in the USA?

Whatever your status currently is, when does it expire?

How did you enter the USA? What visa did you use? Or was it the VWP?

Without going back and reading all your threads to see your immigration history, we can't know those answers. You will have to tell us.

Rene
Sorry I should have said, I arrived on a K1 visa.... and we got married last month.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 8:34 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

(I-756)
Questions...

K-1 pending AOS.

(c) (9)

(I-485)
Questions...

Current USCIS Status?
K-1 pending AOS.

Expires on?
Put the expiration date of your I-94.

K-1.

Rene
Old Nov 30th 2009, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Craig73's AOS questions

Thank you Rene
Old Dec 1st 2009, 12:31 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, we seem to be stuck answering the following questions...
Hint for answering *all* immigration questions. Take each question at face value and don't try to interpret them beyond what is actually asked. The vast majority of questions are looking for a very simple answer.

Ian
Old Dec 1st 2009, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Hint for answering *all* immigration questions. Take each question at face value and don't try to interpret them beyond what is actually asked. The vast majority of questions are looking for a very simple answer.

Ian
Thanks Ian