Changing Status

Old Jul 15th 2001, 12:28 pm
Kent Simcox
Posts: n/a

I am new to this news group. While well versed in K-1 Visa requirements, I am lost in
the area of H1-B Visas. My friend from France has 1 1/2 years remaining on her H1-B
Visa and wants to remain in the U.S. permanently. Any advice on what process she
needs to follow? What is the likelihood she will succeed? Thanks for your help! Kent
Old Jul 15th 2001, 5:41 pm
Chris Parker
Posts: n/a


Negotiate with his employer for a permanent job position, or if refused, begin
interviewing for a new job. Job offer must include filing form I-140 and related
employer-sponsored immigrant support.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.