Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Changing interview date London embassy

Changing interview date London embassy

Old Jun 19th 2018, 3:06 am
Just Joined

Lyndsay131 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Changing interview date London embassy

Does anyone know how I can change my immigration interview appointment date at the London embassy?
the NVC emailed me a date for July 20th and I already know I can’t attend the appointment on that date.
ive looked around online and made several phones calls to the NVC, ais.usvisa and the embassy.
i went through every option on the auto list for the embassy to be given numbers I had already called and finally got an operator who instead of pointing me in the right direction told me to miss my appointment and call them within 24 hours to make a new one!
if anyone could point me in the right direction I’d be eternally grateful because I can’t find anywhere online to change it even my page on the ais.usvisa doesn’t give me the option to manage/change it.
Old Jun 19th 2018, 3:27 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Changing interview date London embassy

I googled ais.usvisa and came up with this https://www.slideshare.net/USAinUK/u...heduled-by-nvc

Supposedly it shows you how to change your scheduled date.
Old Jun 19th 2018, 3:29 am
Just Joined

Lyndsay131 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I found the same thing and it takes me to my account on the site but I have no option to change it. In fact I don’t even have the “account summary” page it shows the only option it gives me is too add an applicant 😞
Old Jun 19th 2018, 7:52 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Try using the "contact us" page on the US Consulate London website.

Rene
Old Jun 19th 2018, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

karenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lyndsay131
Does anyone know how I can change my immigration interview appointment date at the London embassy?
the NVC emailed me a date for July 20th and I already know I can’t attend the appointment on that date.
ive looked around online and made several phones calls to the NVC, ais.usvisa and the embassy.
i went through every option on the auto list for the embassy to be given numbers I had already called and finally got an operator who instead of pointing me in the right direction told me to miss my appointment and call them within 24 hours to make a new one!
if anyone could point me in the right direction I’d be eternally grateful because I can’t find anywhere online to change it even my page on the ais.usvisa doesn’t give me the option to manage/change it.
I have changed my date several times via https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/niv/users/sign_in however maybe different for your type of visa
Old Jun 24th 2018, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

riverink is an unknown quantity at this point

Chnage the URL part from 'niv' to 'iv' - sometimes that works.