case updated ... ?

Old Jul 29th 2004, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute
Default case updated ... ?

On July 29, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made

--
Does this mean that theyve already COMPLETED the background check on the fingerprints? Or does it just mean that I did my fingerprints, and they know I did them? I did my EAD fingerprints at the same time, and although I didn't get that message at all for my EAD - the case was touched (along with all of my other applications) about 5 days after the biometrics appointment. I assumed THAT was when they got my biometrics...
Old Jul 29th 2004, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

Alistair is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: case updated ... ?

I did my biometrics for AOS and EAD June 18, and the USCIS website reported that they had them a week later, but only for the AOS. The EAD last touched date changed to 25 June, but no change in status. They just changed the status of the EAD to approved yesterday (July 28). This time the last touched date changed for the AOS but no change in status. Not sure if that helps. Maybe more useful is that it took them 33 days from the time they received the biometrics to issue the EAD card. Or 40 days after the appointment, if you prefer. Saying that, I haven't actually received the card yet...
Old Jul 29th 2004, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: case updated ... ?

Originally posted by andrea874
--
Does this mean that theyve already COMPLETED the background check on the fingerprints? Or does it just mean that I did my fingerprints, and they know I did them? I did my EAD fingerprints at the same time, and although I didn't get that message at all for my EAD - the case was touched (along with all of my other applications) about 5 days after the biometrics appointment. I assumed THAT was when they got my biometrics...
That's exactly what happened with my husband's applications. The I-485 updated to show fingerprints had been accepted but the EAD showed no change. However, hubby did get an email showing that the EAD was touched. This was about 5 days after his biometrics appt.