cannibis possesion

Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:58 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cannibis possesion

Originally Posted by Chopper-Chris
but the immigration official at the gate would have no way of knowing about it...would they?
Very unlikely ....
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:06 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

but the immigration official at the gate would have no way of knowing about it...would they?
Yes but the shit would hit the fan if he tried to emigrate in future. Then they would know and they would also know that he had lied in the past.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:08 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Yes but the shit would hit the fan if he tried to emigrate in future. Then they would know and they would also know that he had lied in the past.
well...thats true...but he does say in the OP that he only wants to come to the US on holiday...not to live or work...

admittedly though, things do change
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:40 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

It's a valid point. For those who have been through on the VWP and subsequently learn that they shouldn't have so done, fessing up more usually leads to the clouds of EuroDisney than redemption with Mickey in sunny Orlando.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:44 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Promoting a felony .... pack your pyjamas .....lol....
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:03 am
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray
Promoting a felony .... pack your pyjamas .....lol....

later Ray
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

jamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud of

If I ever move to the US, it will be kicking and screaming. But possible. The company I set up works with many American companies and so it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

My girlfriend works for the metropolitan police. I've asked her to search on anything on my record. There's nothing.

This means that no one in US immigration will know anything about me, unless I tell them.

I wouldn't mind this rubbish if I was looking to visit a crime free paradise.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:32 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamesf
If I ever move to the US, it will be kicking and screaming. But possible. The company I set up works with many American companies and so it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

My girlfriend works for the metropolitan police. I've asked her to search on anything on my record. There's nothing.

This means that no one in US immigration will know anything about me, unless I tell them.

I wouldn't mind this rubbish if I was looking to visit a crime free paradise.
I can see which way you are leaning. But you are setting yourself up to lie now and forever. Personally my nerves couldn't tak eit. But then I've never been arrested.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:33 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by jamesf
Oops ..another offender ....
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:43 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Why were you carrying a thimble anyway?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

jamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud of

Ha, yes sounds a bit strange to take on a night out.

But you get the idea as to the amount I had on me.