Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Canadian TN holder - how to file for taxes???

Canadian TN holder - how to file for taxes???

Old Feb 2nd 2001, 3:40 pm
Posts: n/a

I am a canadian working in the US since April on a TN visa. I have married a US citizen
and we are currently in process of filling immigration papers for conditional permanent
residency. I am curious to know how to file taxes. Do I file as TN single or non
resident married??? Very confused, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks in
advance. Deanne

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.