Wikiposts

Canadian Medical

Old Mar 9th 2004, 4:16 am
Tim Hortons' Addict

WretchedMidget is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Canadian Medical

How long are the medical results good for before it expires?
I'm assuming it would be a few months at least - which is probably how long it'll be before my interview thanks to that RFE. Anyway, I think I'll wait a month or two and go ahead and do it regardless of whether or not I've received Packet 3.
Can anyone who has recently had their medical done name a couple of doctors anywhere from Toronto-Ottawa, Ontario that can do the medical, and probably a phone number?
Also, how much does it normally cost, assuming all of my vaccinations are up to date and I don't need any?

Thanks!
Old Mar 9th 2004, 4:33 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Canadian Medical

hmm.. not sure if the k3 is the same as k1. I think the results are good for 6 months.

I got my p3 and called for a medical appt.. only 2 doctors listed that could be used.. downtown toronto.. I could have gotten an appt the next day, but chose the following monday.. same should go for you..

so I would wait and schedule it right after you get your p3..

why go sooner?

I ticked off that I had gone for the medical, before I actually had.. since I had my appt already.. and just sent back the p3 for the interview date..

this was in novemeber 2003

good luck
Old Mar 9th 2004, 5:49 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

oh, and it was like 80 bucks or something..
Old Mar 9th 2004, 7:49 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure it needs updating, but here's the list of INS-approved doctors in Canada. If you or anyone else notices that changes need to be made, please let me know.

http://medix.marshall.edu/~levstein1...ns_doctors.htm

Ian (and Sheila)
---------------------------------------------------
Timeline:

Mailed I-129F: November 28, 1997
K-1 interview in Montreal: March 27, 1998
Married Sheila: May 23, 1998
Filed for AoS: June 15, 1998
AoS interview: February 20, 2001
Received PR status: March 4, 2001
Applied for Citizenship: December 8, 2003
NoA: Priority date - December 11, 2003
Fingerprinted: January 20, 2004
Citizenship Interview: May 5, 2004

Originally posted by WretchedMidget
How long are the medical results good for before it expires?
I'm assuming it would be a few months at least - which is probably how long it'll be before my interview thanks to that RFE. Anyway, I think I'll wait a month or two and go ahead and do it regardless of whether or not I've received Packet 3.
Can anyone who has recently had their medical done name a couple of doctors anywhere from Toronto-Ottawa, Ontario that can do the medical, and probably a phone number?
Also, how much does it normally cost, assuming all of my vaccinations are up to date and I don't need any?

Thanks!