can you please help me.

Old May 21st 2014, 10:18 am
Just Joined

aayan2009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default can you please help me.

Hello All,
I and my 3 years old son are British citizen and currently my wife holding ILR ,I am full time employee here in UK and my wife is housewife.
We want to visit usa for short time . I know me and my son don’t need to apply for usa visa but my wife has to apply for B-2 .

Just would like to ask how she can apply and what sort of documents she need to submit ?
as she is house wife and only she has a bank statement on her name . I am the one who financial support the family. And we don't have any relative in USA.

Thanks
Old May 21st 2014, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

AlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can you please help me.

Hello,

The U.S. department of State website will be your best source for information:
http://travel.state.gov/content/visa...t/visitor.html

You need to provide sufficient details for us to help you. (Is your wife eligible for the visa waiver program?) What nationality is your wife?
Old May 21st 2014, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for quick reply, i went through the web site but i didn't find the supporting documents which helps my wife to get the visa.

No ,she is not under visa waiver program. She is holding UK ILR. and her nationality is Bangladeshi.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
Old May 21st 2014, 1:06 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Because they are not there.
Old May 21st 2014, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

can any one please help me . thanks
Old May 21st 2014, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaTangoMike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aayan2009
can any one please help me . thanks
Take a look at the US embassy in London website. Your wife will need to apply for a nonimmigrant visa:
http://london.usembassy.gov/niv/index.html

The menu bar in the left has all of the information that you need.
Old May 21st 2014, 3:09 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guessing due to the quality of your English that you are also of Bangladeshi origin - have you ever visited the US or tried to get a visa before?
Old May 21st 2014, 3:27 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
I'm guessing due to the quality of your English that you are also of Bangladeshi origin - have you ever ...... tried to get a visa before?
He's British, he doesn't need one.
Old May 21st 2014, 5:44 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

He has a British Passport
Old May 21st 2014, 5:46 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
He's British, he doesn't need one.
As you well know, sometimes all the facts aren't presented by the OP. Better to ask then not IMO!
Old May 21st 2014, 6:31 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

As you well know, sometimes all the facts aren't presented by the OP. Better to ask then not IMO!
True, I thought of that as I typed my last post. There have been at least a couple of people in the past 12 months who have asked a question on BE and have disclosed having travelled to the US previsiously on a visa because they had a non-VWP eligible passport but are now a British citizen using ESTA and the VWP.
Old May 21st 2014, 6:43 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

i went through the web site but i didn't find the supporting documents which helps my wife to get the visa.
Of course you didn't... because applying for the visa is done online. If you follow the instructions, you'll get more information. With respect, we aren't here to do your research for you. You should put forth a bit more effort.

Ian
Old May 21st 2014, 7:11 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guessing due to the quality of your English that you are also of Bangladeshi origin - have you ever visited the US or tried to get a visa before?
All the facts that are relevant have already been mentioned - namely that the OP and his child are British citizens. None of the extra "information" you're asking about is going to help answer his enquiry about a visa application for his non-VWP wife.

Hello All,
I and my 3 years old son are British citizen and currently my wife holding ILR ,I am full time employee here in UK and my wife is housewife.
We want to visit usa for short time . I know me and my son don’t need to apply for usa visa but my wife has to apply for B-2 .

Just would like to ask how she can apply and what sort of documents she need to submit ?
as she is house wife and only she has a bank statement on her name . I am the one who financial support the family. And we don't have any relative in USA.
Start by reading the instructions on how to apply for the visa in this link: http://london.usembassy.gov/niv/b2.html

Information on what supporting documentation is required can be found here: http://photos.state.gov/libraries/un...t_letter_b.pdf

Good luck and come back to ask any further questions you may have.
Old May 21st 2014, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for everyone for such useful info especially @ materialcontroller for understanding my enquiry and giving my brief info regarding my wife visa.

And Mr. civilservant should be better for you to go again and to get some instructions from expert yours query understanding power is near to the ground.

All i was asking about supporting documents for my wife and i clearly mentioned on my above query.

Thanks

Last edited by aayan2009; May 21st 2014 at 9:26 pm.
Old May 21st 2014, 9:29 pm
Often not so civil...

And Mr. civilservant should be better for you to go again and to get some instructions from expert your query understanding power is very near to the ground.
I rest my case regarding your English.... what on earth are you talking about???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.