Business for an e2 visa

Old Sep 30th 2016, 12:01 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Business for an e2 visa

Originally Posted by Must love dogs
My post says the figures are marginal...
No... you said they "look marginal" which is not the same thing. Words have meaning! If you knew for sure that they were marginal then you wouldn't have asked for opinions.

Ian
Old Sep 30th 2016, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

gwensvilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Net profit is marginal..assume the owner doing more hours to account for drop in turnover but not net. Are there any other owner benefits to add back in?how much equipment or vehicles are included . I do landscaping, and find 80% are solid accounts versus 20% that come and go. Everything hinges on quality and reliability. Quality workers are hard to come across. Only 20% of my workers are Spanish speaking. It's a very hard game lawn service. The ability to gain new custom is crucial. I think best off to keep looking.
Old Sep 30th 2016, 10:46 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gwensvilla
Everything hinges on quality and reliability. Quality workers are hard to come across. Only 20% of my workers are Spanish speaking. It's a very hard game lawn service. The ability to gain new custom is crucial. I think best off to keep looking.

Ian
Old Oct 1st 2016, 10:07 am
Account Closed

Must love dogs is an unknown quantity at this point

The business is owned by a white American and has a white American worker.
Why dont you like Spanish workers. (The language barrier was never a problem for me)
I know landscaping is a hard business I did do it for over 10 years. Most of my employees were white or black really hard workers.
Customers come and go it's part of any business, if you do a good job they stay you don't they leave.
Old Oct 1st 2016, 1:30 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Must love dogs
Why dont you like Spanish workers. (The language barrier was never a problem for me)
Nothing in the world wrong with Hispanic workers. The query was as to whether you speak Spanish, as it would be an extremely important attribute in such a line of business, and obviously you responded that you would indeed be able to communicate.
Old Oct 1st 2016, 2:10 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Nothing in the world wrong with Hispanic workers. ....
Quite right, and nobody here said otherwise.