Bordering on ridiculos

Old Jul 8th 2009, 4:44 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bordering on ridiculos

Originally Posted by dbj1000
BBC: Monkey's can spot Bad Grammar
Please tell me you're trolling us. Please...
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

London7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crg14624
It's possible they think the OP is over doing legal work. The "I'd just get a TN" doesn't really convince them because you would need a firm/employer to get a TN. Canadian attorney's have been ordered removed for practicing law in the US without authorization or representing their own clients in addition to the ones they were assigned to by their authorized employer.

Did they let you in last time? Do you continuously update your proof of ties? Sometimes inspections can take two hours. They don't have a set time limit on how long it will take. It's not Burger King (Your way, right away).

Hi
Yes, I have never been refused entry.
Yes, I constantly update ties. This time they called my ex to check I was telling the truth about returning to collect my daughter (we share custody)
I think the work issue could be right, the officer asked if I was doing any legal work over the July 4th weekend. Er, no.

The TN comment was simply made when we were talking after, and I said if I wish to move at some point in the future I would seek a TN as I am Canadian to.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

London7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud ofLondon7 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bob
But it helps...this isn't the lounge after all.

Anyway, to the OP, get your SO's lazy arse to go visit you for a while and that'll sort things out.

Well...........funny you should say that, we have been arguing about that all weekend!!!!!
I told him for August and September I am staying in Canada, so he can either get his ass up there or not see me!!!!!