Billy Mays Dead

Old Jun 28th 2009, 5:06 pm
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Billy Mays Dead

I am going to miss snoozing on the couch only to be woken by "Billy May here" 2 notches up on the volume
http://www.usatoday.com/money/advert...ays-obit_N.htm
Old Jun 28th 2009, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Islandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really nice
Default Re: Billy May Dead

If I was a celebrity and around 50, I might be hiding under my bed right about now...
Old Jun 28th 2009, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vegas
I am going to miss snoozing on the couch only to be woken by "Billy May here" 2 notches up on the volume
http://www.usatoday.com/money/advert...ays-obit_N.htm

Wow! another one?...he was a "God!"
Old Jun 28th 2009, 6:22 pm
I approved this message

Hiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond repute

To be a pedant... "Mays" not "May".

Also,

Language NSFW
Old Jun 28th 2009, 6:29 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

YES!!!!!!!!!!

He was on my list of people my wife would let me kill!!!
Old Jun 28th 2009, 6:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy
YES!!!!!!!!!!

He was on my list of people my wife would let me kill!!!

Who else is on that list?
Old Jun 28th 2009, 6:46 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Billy Mays
Vince the sham wow guy, but mainly for the Slap Chop adverts
Perfect navy Seal push up guy

I know, it's a let down...

I was hoping that Vince would get killed by a hooker, so close.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Billy Mays

I know, it's a let down...

I was hoping that Vince would get killed by a hooker, so close.

I was hoping for the 'dyson' guy too...oh well
Old Jun 28th 2009, 6:59 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Damn but you guys are hardened ;-(

If his autopsy comes back like Natasha Richardson's that he died due to brain injuries suffered during the hard landing of the US Airways plane in Tampa, can only imagine the lawsuit to follow.

At least this should be the end of the deaths for a bit. They only come in lots of three.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 7:05 pm
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no. Billy Mays revolutionised advertising, he clearly influenced modern adverts today. Without him Barry Scott and Vince Offer would never have become the huge successes they are today.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

janet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nice

Billy Mays
Can you please add Spencer Pratt and that screaming woman from 'So you think you can dance' to that list?
Old Jun 28th 2009, 7:12 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SpoogleDrummer
Oh no. Billy Mays revolutionised advertising, he clearly influenced modern adverts today. Without him Barry Scott and Vince Offer would never have become the huge successes they are today.

Actually I believe the credit for that goes to the owner of Crazy Eddies. He was the first to use this approach to televised advertising.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 7:18 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

Originally Posted by janet82
Can you please add Spencer Pratt and that screaming woman from 'So you think you can dance' to that list?
Will do.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 7:19 pm
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Actually I believe the credit for that goes to the owner of Crazy Eddies. He was the first to use this approach to televised advertising.
It was said slightly tongue in cheek
Old Jun 28th 2009, 7:35 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by SpoogleDrummer
It was said slightly tongue in cheek

Sorry, thought you were storing nuts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.