Wikiposts

best way to live in U.S.

Old Jan 24th 2007, 12:46 am
Just Joined

ardua is just really niceardua is just really niceardua is just really niceardua is just really niceardua is just really niceardua is just really niceardua is just really niceardua is just really nice
Default Re: best way to live in U.S.

I seem to fit criteria listed by people..now i need to find decent attorney to handle what I imagine will be a huge amount of paperwork...any ideas?
Old Jan 24th 2007, 12:55 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ardua
I seem to fit criteria listed by people..now i need to find decent attorney to handle what I imagine will be a huge amount of paperwork...any ideas?
www.ailalawyer.com
Old Jan 24th 2007, 1:06 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

These are not El-Cheapo Lawyers.. very well respected and well worth a consultation..both in London ........
http://www.usvisalawgroup.com/index.html
http://www.usvisaLawyers.co.UK/index.htm
Old Jan 24th 2007, 2:52 am
Just Joined

ardua is just really niceardua is just really niceardua is just really niceardua is just really niceardua is just really niceardua is just really niceardua is just really niceardua is just really nice

I,ve just looked at websites of lawyers...the sites seem good..has anybody any experience of them..it seems like e-2 is the best way for me to go..any body been down that route? My company can and would like to expand in the united states so I think that the e-2 visa suits me best as I am in no hurry to settle in the states as i still have plenty of business to do in the uk for next several years.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 3:10 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I,ve just looked at websites of lawyers...the sites seem good..has anybody any experience of them..it seems like e-2 is the best way for me to go..any body been down that route? My company can and would like to expand in the united states so I think that the e-2 visa suits me best as I am in no hurry to settle in the states as i still have plenty of business to do in the uk for next several years.
They are the better lawyer ..there are others ..
E-2 does have problems in so much as it does not lead to a greencard ...
You can get an E-2 managers visa but mostly they are used by people buying an existing business E-2 forum at www.thefloridaforum.us

L-1A would be better ...if you are going as a intra company tranferee
Old Jan 24th 2007, 3:27 am
Just Joined

a visa that would or could lead to a green card is the objective so I need to do some homework and then talk to one of the lawyers listed.i,m still happy to visit several times a year for now but I would like to set up business in next 12-18 months a nd dont want any conflict between tourism and business.