office and aleady got their stamp. Is there something I can do in
this situation or I simply have to wait? Anyone knows the phone number
I can check the status of the background check with the CIA or Norfolk
field office?
Thank you.
Alexei

Old Jul 1st 2004, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

LucyMO has a spectacular aura aboutLucyMO has a spectacular aura aboutLucyMO has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: background check

CIA doesn't do any checks. Why don't you write your local office and request the status of your case? How about calling 1-800 number? If these steps don't work, write to your congressman, and have him/her do the check for you.
Old Jul 1st 2004, 8:47 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: background check

Originally posted by LucyMO
CIA doesn't do any checks. Why don't you write your local office and request the status of your case? How about calling 1-800 number? If these steps don't work, write to your congressman, and have him/her do the check for you.
CIA certainly do checks on I-485 application....The backup on all security checks it at an all time high at this time..lots of delays for a lot of people.. the longest waiting one on this site is for a marriage based application and the wait for this person is currently 17 months ..but this is clearly unusual.

Last edited by ray6; Jul 1st 2004 at 8:54 am.