B2 visa help

Old Feb 3rd 2020, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: B2 visa help

How long did it take for your waiver decision to comeback, CHF? Did you go through London?
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

CoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really nice

Originally Posted by shiversaint
How long did it take for your waiver decision to comeback, CHF? Did you go through London?
just over a month
Old Feb 10th 2020, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

CoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really niceCoolHandFluke is just really nice

Originally Posted by CoolHandFluke
Hi , it's looks like i have been approved my b2 visa waivering my old conviction, they just emailed me asking me to send my passport to them to issue it.

However, I wasn't expecting a decision this quick, and we was planning to go august 1st.

Am.i right in thinking that these visa only last 6 months from date of issuance? Or is it 6 montgs from entry into the us???
it seems that " please send your passport for visa issuance" does not mean what it seems....

denied again, apparantly 3 houses, 2 business, 2 children a wife and a dog doesnt demonstrate enough ties to old blighty...
Old Feb 10th 2020, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

it seems that " please send your passport for visa issuance" does not mean what it seems....

denied again, apparantly 3 houses, 2 business, 2 children a wife and a dog doesnt demonstrate enough ties to old blighty...
Did you send your passport? Was this notification after you sent the passport? If denied I don't think its not due to having enough ties to the UK provided you sent them proof of owning 3 houses and 2 businesses.

Last edited by Former Lancastrian; Feb 10th 2020 at 8:54 am.
Old Feb 10th 2020, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Did you send your passport? Was this notification after you sent the passport? If denied I don't think its not due to having enough ties to the UK provided you sent them proof of owning 3 houses and 2 businesses.
yeah after i sent my passport, the letter said it was due to ties, although the officer at my interview was hardly accommodating
Old Feb 10th 2020, 10:03 am
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

yeah after i sent my passport, the letter said it was due to ties, although the officer at my interview was hardly accommodating
Just forget about going to America. Any further applications are just sending good money after bad. If what you have does not show ties to home I could not think of what does.

Last edited by andyrebell; Feb 10th 2020 at 10:08 am.
Old Feb 10th 2020, 10:07 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

WTF? It sounds like there is more to your case than the letter explained - I have never heard of anyone told to send their passport and then being sent a rejection. ... Was anything noted/ attached in your passport?
Old Feb 10th 2020, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pulaski
WTF? It sounds like there is more to your case than the letter explained - I have never heard of anyone told to send their passport and then being sent a rejection. ... Was anything noted/ attached in your passport?
nothing pal, I'm stumped
Old Feb 10th 2020, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by andyrebell
Just forget about going to America. Any further applications are just sending good money after bad. If what you have does not show ties to home I could not think of what does.
yeah iv pretty much given up,
Old Feb 11th 2020, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

Shade2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dam.....reading this thread I am now seriously concerned that my passport coming back tomorrow will have a denied letter attached...I was asked to resubmit my passport (end of Jan) and today I just happened to have a quick look on the portal to see whether the "Administration Processing" status had changed and it said "Isuued" and I should be getting my passport back tomorrow as per the follow up email I received....reading above thread does issued mean I have it or does it mean they have reissued my passport back and could still be a denial?
Old Feb 11th 2020, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

Shade2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey CHF did you check to portal ever after sending back your passport?
Old Feb 11th 2020, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Shade2001
no but I will check later and let u know pal
Old Feb 11th 2020, 5:35 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Dam.....reading this thread I am now seriously concerned that my passport coming back tomorrow will have a denied letter attached...I was asked to resubmit my passport (end of Jan) and today I just happened to have a quick look on the portal to see whether the "Administration Processing" status had changed and it said "Isuued" and I should be getting my passport back tomorrow as per the follow up email I received....reading above thread does issued mean I have it or does it mean they have reissued my passport back and could still be a denial?
My understanding is that it means the visa was issued.

Rene
Old Feb 11th 2020, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

it says admin processing on my online portal,last updated 5th feb same as the date on my rejection letter, im stumped by the whole thing!
Old Feb 11th 2020, 8:52 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

it says admin processing on my online portal,last updated 5th feb same as the date on my rejection letter, im stumped by the whole thing!
Some visa applications end up permanently stalled in admin processing, but given that you were asked to submit your passport and then received rejection, I wouldn't entirely rule out the possibility that the rejection was the error and that you could be asked to submit your passport a second time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.