Wikiposts

AZ immigration offices?

Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

jamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nicejamie_nluv is just really nice
Default AZ immigration offices?

Has anyone had any experiences with the office in AZ (phoenix)? My husband got a new job here last month and we transfered our files. I am a green card holder now but I will have to lift conditions soon enough. Are they a good office (easy to deal with, professional, etc)?

Thanks
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:15 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AZ immigration offices?

Originally Posted by jamie_nluv
Has anyone had any experiences with the office in AZ (phoenix)? My husband got a new job here last month and we transfered our files. I am a green card holder now but I will have to lift conditions soon enough. Are they a good office (easy to deal with, professional, etc)?

Thanks
Hi Jamie,

My husband had a successful AOS interview here in Phoenix in July 2005. They stamped his passport at the interview, and it took 6 days to get the GC in the mail. We will be removing conditions in summer of 2007. I found the Phoenix office to be very quiet, smaller than I expected, and professional.

soulscanuck also had her successful AOS interview in Phoenix a few weeks ago and now has GC in hand.

Welcome to Phoenix!
Rene
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:18 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AZ immigration offices?

Originally Posted by jamie_nluv

Thanks
I-751 for Lifting Conditional status from your PR will be mailed to/processed by your Service Center; processing times are on uscis.gov and can not be individually tracked.

You will want to go to Phoenix DO to process the details of getting your new card after your I-751 is approved, but we haven't had any other reason to deal with our DO.