Arlington, VA office/email

Old Aug 24th 2003, 2:58 am
Just Joined

JoanneKarr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Arlington, VA office/email

Hi

Am I right in thinking that the service centre that you filed for K1 thru sends your file to your closest local BCIS office? So any change of address transfer should be sent to Arlington rather than Vermont.

Is the Arlington office contactable by email and if so does anyone have the address??

Thanks

Jo
Old Aug 25th 2003, 4:10 pm
Son 5 & Daughter 2 1/2

Pete F is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Arlington, VA office/email

Originally posted by JoanneKarr
Hi

Am I right in thinking that the service centre that you filed for K1 thru sends your file to your closest local BCIS office? So any change of address transfer should be sent to Arlington rather than Vermont.

Is the Arlington office contactable by email and if so does anyone have the address??

Thanks

Jo

Jo.. Download the AR11 form on the BCIS web site (forms and fees section) The address to send it to is in Kentucky.. BUT please also ring the 800 BCIS number and tell them too.. Teh changed minw without problem and ordered my AR11 too..
Im dealing with Arlington (very very very slowly) Still not had a Receipt or 797 from them for my I485 which I posted and they recieved and cashed checks received back in April.
Had a letter today from Vermont stating they they hadnt had anything sent to them from the local office.. Arlington has no "public" number.. :-(

Oh well.. 1-800 tomorrow then the Congressmans aide again..

Pete
Old Aug 26th 2003, 2:53 am
Account Closed

imkimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Arlington, VA office/email

Originally posted by JoanneKarr
Hi

Thanks

Jo
Jo-

In addition to the AR11 form, we sent a letter to Arlington via snail mail, return receipt simply stating our change of address (and including his A number). When we had the AOS interview, the lady had our letter in my hubby's file.

Even though many people have had trouble changing addresses, we did not experience any problems with our's...everything has been sent to the correct address.

Kimberly