AR11 question

Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:17 pm

special ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to all
Default AR11 question

I filed an AR11 just over four months ago as my wife and I had moved in with her parents while we looked for a new house (we sold our condo quicker than we expected!). When I filled it out, I filled out the part about it being temporary (it is) and put that I expected to be there 4 months. It's just past 4 months now and if all goes well with the house we are buying, we'll probably move in another 6 weeks, making the stay 5-6 months. Does this matter? Is there anything else I should filll out? Thanks in advance

my immigration status is permanent resident, conditions removed April 2008

Last edited by special ed; Oct 6th 2008 at 10:20 pm.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:38 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AR11 question

Originally Posted by special ed
I filed an AR11 just over four months ago as my wife and I had moved in with her parents while we looked for a new house (we sold our condo quicker than we expected!). When I filled it out, I filled out the part about it being temporary (it is) and put that I expected to be there 4 months. It's just past 4 months now and if all goes well with the house we are buying, we'll probably move in another 6 weeks, making the stay 5-6 months. Does this matter? Is there anything else I should filll out? Thanks in advance

my immigration status is permanent resident, conditions removed April 2008
I don't think this matters. When you actually physically move again, you'll do another AR-11 at that time (within 10 days of moving).

Rene
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:41 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

And you can do it online if you prefer
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:50 pm

special ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ray
And you can do it online if you prefer
Ok thanks ( and I filed it online last time as well)