Approved today! :)

Old Oct 31st 2005, 9:25 am
Just Joined

business+ is a jewel in the roughbusiness+ is a jewel in the roughbusiness+ is a jewel in the roughbusiness+ is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Approved today! :)

After 13 months of waiting, today I got approved. I had my first interview two weeks ago in Washington DC office (Fairfax) and I was asked to provide I-693 supplemental. She just took it, and we talked about Halloween and the party me and my wife went to. Than she asked for a passport, stamped it, wished me good luck and that was it. Five minutes. Now I am happy and ready to get drunk tonight
I wish you all good luck and thank you for all your help. See you around of course.
Old Oct 31st 2005, 9:44 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Approved today! :)

Originally Posted by business+
After 13 months of waiting, today I got approved. I had my first interview two weeks ago in Washington DC office (Fairfax) and I was asked to provide I-693 supplemental. She just took it, and we talked about Halloween and the party me and my wife went to. Than she asked for a passport, stamped it, wished me good luck and that was it. Five minutes. Now I am happy and ready to get drunk tonight
I wish you all good luck and thank you for all your help. See you around of course.
Way to go, business+! Congratulations!

Rene
Old Oct 31st 2005, 10:16 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

janadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond repute

Dude - way to gooooooooo! Congrats.

Old Oct 31st 2005, 11:23 am
Just Joined

business+ is a jewel in the roughbusiness+ is a jewel in the roughbusiness+ is a jewel in the roughbusiness+ is a jewel in the rough

Thank you Rene, Steffi and janadeen. I am sitting here next to my passport She wrote the date and my name POE with dry ink so I have to blow every couple of seconds. I like my job, haha
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations....
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:46 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on completion of this important step!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

bantik2005 has a spectacular aura aboutbantik2005 has a spectacular aura aboutbantik2005 has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations!
When we had our interview it seemed like it took about 15 minutes, but when we came out and looked at time we realized that we were there for about 30 minutes...

Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:54 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you. Happy to read your good news.

Don't get drunk ;-( you will pay for it in the morning.

Rete
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:58 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

How's the hangover
Old Nov 1st 2005, 3:44 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATS!!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 5:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
How's the hangover
Oh, very bad I tried to stop myself at midnight but it didn’t work. My wife usually never drink, but this time she had bottle of wine. Hopefully after citizenship we’ll not finish in the hospital
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:13 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, very bad I tried to stop myself at midnight but it didn’t work. My wife usually never drink, but this time she had bottle of wine. Hopefully after citizenship we’ll not finish in the hospital
Glad to hear it!! The whole process is a headache at least you chose to have this one and it's probably much shorter lived!
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:53 pm
THE Member

Seanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud of

Awesome! congrats on your approval, have a drink for me
~Sean~
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 1:46 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome feeling huh?? Congrats to you & yours.

Cindy