Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Applying for immigration of mother

Applying for immigration of mother

Old Feb 18th 2007, 7:45 pm

Scarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Applying for immigration of mother

So, I'm expecting notification of my oath ceremony before long. When I've done that, I'm going to apply to bring my mother over. Anyone been this route?

I understand medicals are now done in more than one place in the UK. It would be good if my mum didn't have to trog to London from the north twice.

Thanks
-=-
Scarlett
Old Feb 18th 2007, 7:57 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applying for immigration of mother

Originally Posted by Scarlett-Dallas
So, I'm expecting notification of my oath ceremony before long. When I've done that, I'm going to apply to bring my mother over. Anyone been this route?

I understand medicals are now done in more than one place in the UK. It would be good if my mum didn't have to trog to London from the north twice.

Thanks
-=-
Scarlett
Was for a while ..back to just London now ...
But near Harrods to get your special gift ...
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:24 pm

Scarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Was for a while ..back to just London now ...
But near Harrods to get your special gift ...
Ooh!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:26 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh!
Start shopping
http://www.harrods.com/
Old Feb 18th 2007, 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
mMMMMMM. I'll have one of these, please

Clickety Click!

Old Feb 18th 2007, 11:09 pm
Ray

mMMMMMM. I'll have one of these, please
Clickety Click!
That was not quite the thing I had in mind ..and thats not Harrods ...
Old Feb 18th 2007, 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
That was not quite the thing I had in mind ..and thats not Harrods ...
I know, m'dear, but I so enjoyed imagining the expression on your face when you clicked. It was worth a thousand Harrods pressies.

Anyway, why spend your money at Harrods when you can spend it here?

Can't blame a girl for trying!

xx
Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:59 am
Ray

I know, m'dear, but I so enjoyed imagining the expression on your face when you clicked. It was worth a thousand Harrods pressies. :!xx
I have no idea who that is ...Is he an actor or singer maybe ....
Old Feb 19th 2007, 3:03 am
Account Closed

cabritpop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
He has just taken a course "How to know if you are in range of a sniper rifle"
Old Feb 19th 2007, 3:15 am

Originally Posted by Ray
He is your next Commander-in-Chief.

Old Feb 19th 2007, 3:18 am
Ray

He is your next Commander-in-Chief.
Oh !!! he is a boy scout ...
Old Feb 19th 2007, 3:58 am

Originally Posted by Ray
Oh !!! he is a boy scout ...
Raymond! I can't have my heroes being mean about each other. Kindly apologize--and hand over your vote!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:05 am
Ray

Raymond! I can't have my heroes being mean about each other. Kindly apologize--and hand over your vote!
I am saving that for the best man ...Jeb Bush ...
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:13 am

Originally Posted by Ray
I am saving that for the best man ...Jeb Bush ...
OK, I'll tell you what I think of THAT in the Trailer Park.

Meanwhile, back to my topic before my post gets thrown out of the forum. I thought I had read medicals could now be done in more than one place in the UK, but from my reading of the embassy website, it looks like both places are in London.

Anyone have any info on that or on Texas timelines for I-130s?

Also, I'm thinking once I send in the petition, my mum shouldn't really travel over till we're done. That's going to be tough on her grandkids, but we're all prepared to put up with it. Just thought I'd ask (knowing there are no guarantees) what people think her chances of entering on VWP are while the I-130 is in process and bearing in mind she comes over quite often. Too much of a red flag even if she brings papers to prove she hasn't sold her house yet? She's retired, so employment info. won't work.

Grateful for any thoughts.

[Ray... Trailer Park!]

Regards
-=-
Scarlett
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:20 am
Ray

OK, Anyone have any info on that or on Texas timelines for I-130s?

Also, I'm thinking once I send in the petition, my mum shouldn't really travel over till we're done. That's going to be tough on her grandkids, but we're all prepared to put up with it. Just thought I'd ask (knowing there are no guarantees) what people think her chances of entering on VWP are while the I-130 is in process and bearing in mind she comes over quite often. Too much of a red flag even if she brings papers to prove she hasn't sold her house yet? She's retired, so employment info. won't work.
Grateful for any thoughts.
[Ray... Trailer Park!]
Regards-=-Scarlett
She could ..and have no problem at all.. but why look for trouble ..
Have you checked out Medical Insurance......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.