Applying for a b1/b2 visa renewal

Old Jan 16th 2021, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

EmmaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Applying for a b1/b2 visa renewal

Hi guys just need some advice, I need to apply to renew.my 5 year visa which expires in May. What are the current wait times for appointments? And also i really can't remember the order you do stuff in now.but do you do the ds160 and then apply for the police disclosure or the other way around? Just concerned about covid processing times at the moment

Any advice gratefully received

Thanks

Emma
Old Jan 16th 2021, 9:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applying for a b1/b2 visa renewal

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/

The above page from the London Embassy states it is only issuing emergency non immigration visas. So you apply and wait I guess..

According to your last post, your last visa took some 6 months to process, so you could be in for a long wait.
Old Jan 16th 2021, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you x yen it was referred off to homeland security or something and took 6 months ....thank you for the info x
Old Jan 17th 2021, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

In light of the current situation does anyone think that I should apply now and get in thr queue? Can you even apply at the moment?
Old Jan 17th 2021, 9:31 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

If this is an emergency as mentioned.