Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

AP - request for additional info ?

AP - request for additional info ?

Old Oct 19th 2004, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute
Default AP - request for additional info ?

Well it looks like MSC is requesting additional info for Pete's AP. I am willing to bet it's the photo's even though we sent the AP form and photo's in before they changed the guidelines and we were supposed to be in a grace period, the on-line status is telling us that they have sent a request to us for additional info out today. Anyone have any idea how long it will take once we comply with whatever stupid request they want?

I will be so glad to not have to do this anymore once we move back, but for now we have to suffer with this stupid paperwork.

Leslie
Old Oct 19th 2004, 2:06 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AP - request for additional info ?

I got an RFE for the new style pics.

Here's my timeline in case it helps....

Applied for AP with AOS 17 May (Way before the change in pics)

RFE showed up online 10 Sept

RFE in mail 14 Sept, returned same day.

AP in mail - no online notice 15th Oct
Old Oct 19th 2004, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sibsie
I got an RFE for the new style pics.

Here's my timeline in case it helps....

Applied for AP with AOS 17 May (Way before the change in pics)

RFE showed up online 10 Sept

RFE in mail 14 Sept, returned same day.

AP in mail - no online notice 15th Oct

Sibsie............did you try calling them and asking why the heck they gave you an RFE when they were supposed to honor all pics supbmitted prior to 9/1/2004? I really want to ream someone's butt on this one. It makes me madder than heck.
Old Oct 19th 2004, 3:05 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scout
Sibsie............did you try calling them and asking why the heck they gave you an RFE when they were supposed to honor all pics supbmitted prior to 9/1/2004? I really want to ream someone's butt on this one. It makes me madder than heck.
I decided that arguing the toss with them would just lead to futher delays. Can't say I was best pleased with the RFE. Mine was sent in before the even announced the change.

Hope yours gets sorted out quicky.