Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

AOS vaccination supplement questions. Please read this link

AOS vaccination supplement questions. Please read this link

Old Jan 24th 2003, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

groovy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS vaccination supplement questions. Please read this link

Hi everyone,

On the INS website on this link:

http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/i-693faq.htm

it is clearly stated what K1 have to do regarding the medical and the famous supplement :-)

best,
groovy
Old Jan 24th 2003, 10:21 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS vaccination supplement questions. Please read this link

Originally posted by groovy
Hi everyone,

On the INS website on this link:

http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/i-693faq.htm

it is clearly stated what K1 have to do regarding the medical and the famous supplement :-)

best,
groovy
Thanks groovy.

As most K-1 medicals include the immunization (Supplemental I-683), it behooves those going through the medical to get a copy of the S I-693 when completed by the INS approved physician. And if at all possible, have the office rubber stamp the form so that it can be used as an original copy. If no immunizations are outstanding, I, personally, would use this in lieu of having yet another medical. Or at least if you feel that you should have one, you can bring the S I-693 with you so that you don't have to incur additional fees for immunizations you don't need.

This is my take on it.

Rete

Rete