AOS sucess @ Arlington

Old Aug 27th 2002, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

ralph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS sucess @ Arlington

My wife had her AOS interview this morning.

It was short and to the point.

After the finger printing and oath, She was asked the following four questions.

Do you want to change your name.
Is the address still the same.
Are you/were you ever engaged in espionage, prostitution or supporter of nazism.
Are you still a software professional.

Satisfied with the answers, the inspector asked me for a copy of my passport, tax records, took her EAD and our employment letters, filed it and informed us about removal of conditions.

That was it. The officer stamped the passport and again reminded us about the removal of conditions.

The whole thing took about 20 minutes.

Thanks to this forum.

Ralph
PS: The interview letter had stated "This interview will be videotaped". While i did not see any video equipment in the room, there was another lady observing the whole thing and taking notes. No idea why or who she was.
Old Aug 28th 2002, 11:23 am
Andy Platt

Default Re: AOS sucess @ Arlington

Congrats!

Andy.

--
I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination. "ralph"
<[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > My wife had her AOS interview this morning.
    > It was short and to the point.
    > After the finger printing and oath, She was asked the following four questions.
    > Do you want to change your name. Is the address still the same. Are you/were you
    > ever engaged in espionage, prostitution or supporter of nazism. Are you still a
    > software professional.
    > Satisfied with the answers, the inspector asked me for a copy of my passport, tax
    > records, took her EAD and our employment letters, filed it and informed us about
    > removal of conditions.
    > That was it. The officer stamped the passport and again reminded us about the
    > removal of conditions.
    > The whole thing took about 20 minutes.
    > Thanks to this forum.
    > Ralph
    > PS: The interview letter had stated "This interview will be videotaped". While i
    > did not see any video equipment in the room, there was another lady observing
    > the whole thing and taking notes. No idea why or who she was.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com