Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

AOS success for tourist overstay and worse

Wikiposts

AOS success for tourist overstay and worse

Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:39 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS success for tourist overstay and worse

Originally Posted by meauxna
LMAO, *that* is cute.

I've just been scanning a couple of stories.. this quote is too precious to pass up:

ICE official who asked to remain anonymous

The official said ICE is so dysfunctional that it does not matter who is in charge of the agency.

"The issue here is not about Myers," the official said. "My position is that Jesus Christ could not fix this place under the current structure."

Invoking The Lord was an added bonus <g>
Sweet! However, questioning the powers of the lord means that his arse will be out there pretty quick, I'm sure.

Of course if he had faith in the Saucy Goodness of the FSM, he might survive, and even be touched by His Noodly Appendage!!!
Old Jan 10th 2006, 4:21 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS success for tourist overstay and worse

Originally Posted by nettlebed
Sweet! However, questioning the powers of the lord means that his arse will be out there pretty quick, I'm sure.

Of course if he had faith in the Saucy Goodness of the FSM, he might survive, and even be touched by His Noodly Appendage!!!
+10 for Tragic Hipness.