Anyone received GC lately?

Old Jun 1st 2005, 4:23 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone received GC lately?

Originally Posted by consumer62000
Can you post how does your pic on GC look like

If you bought the GC off a guy in a bar for a hundred or so bucks and it only took a coupla days before you could pick it up from a guy in a black Chevy in the parking lot, it's probably a fake. The fakes I've seen don't have the shiny mirror appearance on the rear with the holograms

If you were sent the GC in the mail, it cost you considerably more and took forever and a week to arrive, you spent ages filling out endless forms and paying fees willy-nilly, and you got to meet some mindless drone with a superiority complex at an interview, it's probably genuine.

Regardless, the card means nufink -- your status is what's written in your file.

Oh, and BTW, the photo on my GC is decidedly colour flat, though not quite monochrome. But it was issued yonks ago...
Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

trasmus will become famous soon enoughtrasmus will become famous soon enough

Can you post how does your pic on GC look like

Prozac works for those pesky obsessive thoughts.
Old Jun 1st 2005, 6:33 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Even my GC says Category as IR6 . don;t know what that means though

Have you been kissing horses recently? Think this may be a big problem for you.

The IR6 gene of equine herpesvirus 1 (EHV-1) is a novel gene that maps within each inverted repeat (IR), encodes a potential protein of 272 amino acids, and is expressed as a 1.2-kb RNA whose synthesis begins at very early times (1.5 h) after infection and continues throughout the infection cycle (C. A. Breeden, R. R. Yalamanchili, C.F. Colle, and D.J. O'Callaghan, Virology 191:649-660,1992)
Old Jun 1st 2005, 7:14 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Have you been kissing horses recently? Think this may be a big problem for you.
Karma on its way for this great response!

Ian
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:28 pm
consumer62000

Well People can keep having good time and have fun but I will not give
up on asking questions.
Ian :If you don't have an answer don't waste your brain ( whatever of
that is left )

Old Jun 1st 2005, 10:43 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Well People can keep having good time and have fun but I will not give
up on asking questions.
Ian :If you don't have an answer don't waste your brain ( whatever of
that is left )
Whats the US version of the Samaritans...

Geez whats your problem...its REAL

Find a new hobby
Old Jun 1st 2005, 10:50 pm
Septicity

but I will not give up on asking questions.
No point in asking questions if you aren't listening to the answers!
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 2:16 pm
consumer62000

Well Mr. FatBrit, if you see the posts no one really answered anything

Old Jun 2nd 2005, 3:16 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Well Mr. FatBrit, if you see the posts no one really answered anything
Hi consumer!

I think we all understand you're worried about your GC being real, is that right? But what everyone is trying to tell you, is that there are a variety of shades of color the card can be. As you've seen from everyone's post, some are bright color picture, some are faded, some look almost black & white. But really, they are all very real, and are 100% legitimate. Check the back of yours to make sure it has some holographic symbols, and also I've heard that all the state names are written tiny around the border (or something like that).

If you seriously have doubts, make an Infopass appointment to go show your card in person and have USCIS verify in person that your card is legitimate. As for this forum, I think you got enough response from your several posts to answer your basic question. The general consensus here is that your card IS legitimate. That's about all we can do, on our side.

Thanks, and let us know what USCIS says.
Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 5:29 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
That's about all we can do, on our side.
It stopped being about getting a response a while back... he's now just annoying us for the fun of it. It's brilliant really... I mean, look at all the energy we've wasted giving him answers over and over again only to have him repost his concerns. Like I said earlier, he's obsessed... and now I believe he's bordering on OCD. There's such a fine line between brilliance and stupidity. Just ask Spinal Tap!

Ian
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:02 am
consumer62000

Thanks Rene
I know that my Green Card is real. I got it from CIS.have all the
holographic symbols etc .
But I want to see if anyone else's photo on Green card is similar to
mine.
Is that too much to ask? Isn't this forum a public forum where people
can ask questions. if
you people are so annoyed with my questions, then what do you expect
should be on this
discussion board : Empty Messages?

Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

AlmostThere1 is a name known to allAlmostThere1 is a name known to allAlmostThere1 is a name known to allAlmostThere1 is a name known to allAlmostThere1 is a name known to allAlmostThere1 is a name known to allAlmostThere1 is a name known to allAlmostThere1 is a name known to allAlmostThere1 is a name known to allAlmostThere1 is a name known to allAlmostThere1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi consumer!

I think we all understand you're worried about your GC being real, is that right? But what everyone is trying to tell you, is that there are a variety of shades of color the card can be. As you've seen from everyone's post, some are bright color picture, some are faded, some look almost black & white. But really, they are all very real, and are 100% legitimate. Check the back of yours to make sure it has some holographic symbols, and also I've heard that all the state names are written tiny around the border (or something like that).

If you seriously have doubts, make an Infopass appointment to go show your card in person and have USCIS verify in person that your card is legitimate. As for this forum, I think you got enough response from your several posts to answer your basic question. The general consensus here is that your card IS legitimate. That's about all we can do, on our side.

Thanks, and let us know what USCIS says.
Best Wishes,
Rene
Actually on the top of the GC are the presidential portraits of Washington to Clinton. If you look really closely you can easily make them out.

On the bottom of the GC, are the 50 US state flags from Alabama to Wyoming.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:56 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlmostThere1
Actually on the top of the GC are the presidential portraits of Washington to Clinton. If you look really closely you can easily make them out.

On the bottom of the GC, are the 50 US state flags from Alabama to Wyoming.
Thanks Almost! That's what I was referring to.

Rene
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:57 am

Thanks Rene
I know that my Green Card is real. I got it from CIS.have all the
holographic symbols etc .
But I want to see if anyone else's photo on Green card is similar to
mine.
Hi consumer,

Ah, ok...so you know it's authentic. So as you've seen by various posts....yes, some people's photos are similar to yours, and some are not.

Rene
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 2:22 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Is that too much to ask? Isn't this forum a public forum where people can ask questions. if
?
YES !! But!! not the SAME question ..over and over and over again....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.