Anyone done N600K recently?

Old Jun 20th 2017, 12:57 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone done N600K recently?

Originally Posted by Michele11
Has anyone used the social security earning statements that u get for free at social sec website? I was told they were good as evidence, but I see mostly everyone sends the certified one that takes like 4 months or so to arrive.
You can print the online statements or save them as a PDF file. They are fine... and you don't need the hard copy that comes in the post.

Ian
Old Jun 20th 2017, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Michele11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
You can print the online statements or save them as a PDF file. They are fine... and you don't need the hard copy that comes in the post.

Ian
Okay, got it. thank you,.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

jmpowell is an unknown quantity at this point

Kary, do you have a copy of your moms drivers licence and/or passport? If you have those, I wouldn't even worry about the social sec earnings. That was all we used for my nephews application and it worked just fine.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jmpowell
Kary, do you have a copy of your moms drivers licence and/or passport? If you have those, I wouldn't even worry about the social sec earnings. That was all we used for my nephews application and it worked just fine.
Hii.my mom found her license from jersey, it expires on 1989. Passports not really, she found 1 passport but it was her Dominican passport with her first non inmigrant visa, she told me from 1967 and her certificate of naturalization from 1981 and her yearbook, high shcool diploma from june 1975, and we got her high school diploma (it's not in great shape) but it has her grades from 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade, so far we have that.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

I'd submit the expired license and the transcripts are good, even if they're not in good shape.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

I'd submit the expired license and the transcripts are good, even if they're not in good shape.
Thank you, yeah I'm tryin to get as much evidence as possible, I talked to a lawyer and she told me that my niece who was born out of wedlock, it could be a little a complicated with her, but I'm positive things are gonna go well hopefully
Old Jun 21st 2017, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

Is there paperwork that shows who the father is? I'm afraid I don't know how that part will go for you, but if you can prove the father, whether by adoption or some other paperwork, you should be fine. I know, I hate "should be" too. We had an issue with the person named on the birth certificate was not the father (he'd had a DNA test when my nephew was 12) and then we still had to have everything from him approving the citizenship since he was listed. It's a process and ours took a little longer than some of the other people on the forum. Don't select the MN office is all I'll say about that
Old Jun 21st 2017, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

gad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, yeah I'm tryin to get as much evidence as possible, I talked to a lawyer and she told me that my niece who was born out of wedlock, it could be a little a complicated with her, but I'm positive things are gonna go well hopefully
The application is based on your niece's father and grandparents?
Is he named on the birth certificate and where was she born?
Old Jun 21st 2017, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

Is there paperwork that shows who the father is? I'm afraid I don't know how that part will go for you, but if you can prove the father, whether by adoption or some other paperwork, you should be fine. I know, I hate "should be" too. We had an issue with the person named on the birth certificate was not the father (he'd had a DNA test when my nephew was 12) and then we still had to have everything from him approving the citizenship since he was listed. It's a process and ours took a little longer than some of the other people on the forum. Don't select the MN office is all I'll say about that
Yes, her birth certificate says , my brother u.s citizen passport number **, is her father ans it's his intention to legitimized her.

U think pictures of him with her since she was baby and growing up, will have any relevance at all? U know I was thinking to add it, to show he was really in her life.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gad33
The application is based on your niece's father and grandparents?
Is he named on the birth certificate and where was she born?
Hi there,
Is based on grandparents, brother died last year, his name it's on her birth certificate and she was born in Dominican Republic.

Btw michele and Kary, same ppl here, had to make a new account, can't remember my password for other account , sorry.
Old Jun 24th 2017, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

gad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,
Is based on grandparents, brother died last year, his name it's on her birth certificate and she was born in Dominican Republic.
You're going to have to check the website to see what US government wants regarding legitimacy as rules change. Depending on dates of birth the US government will only consider nationality being passed down through the mother. Basically you will have to find out what the laws of legitimacy are in the Dominican Republic if there are any, some countries treat all children the same regardless of marital status of parents.
Old Jun 24th 2017, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gad33
You're going to have to check the website to see what US government wants regarding legitimacy as rules change. Depending on dates of birth the US government will only consider nationality being passed down through the mother. Basically you will have to find out what the laws of legitimacy are in the Dominican Republic if there are any, some countries treat all children the same regardless of marital status of parents.
Txss. As far as I know in D.R children born in and out of wedlock are the consider the same if the father legitimated the child and appears in the birth certificate and according to USCIS it says if that happens before age 16 then it 'should' be fine.
Old Jul 8th 2017, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

texpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, got it. thank you,.
I submitted such statements from the social security website and they were deemed insufficient (I even have physical copies of the same, which they said were not enough). I had to follow it up with additional information.

Just FYI. Your mileage may vary, but if I had to do it over again, I would have provided the additional information up front to reduce the delay.
Old Jul 8th 2017, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

texpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WEBlue
I'm not sure I understand what you did here, Texpat.... You made an appointment (online? by phone?) to reschedule the Dallas office's in-person interview for your children and you.

You were told it's best to visit the USCIS office in person (if possible) to reschedule these appointments?
Hi, to clarify:
1. I had to submit additional evidence to prove my physical residence in the US.
2. One the above was processed, I was sent a letter giving me an in-person appointment at the field office for a date that I could not attend due to my children being in UK schools on that date.
3. I was on business near the Dallas Field Office, so I scheduled an InfoPass appointment to go in and speak to them. At this appointment, I was able to reschedule the in-person appointment the children are required to have. Because this form is so rarely seen (Dallas staff said they hadn't seen it in over a year), they thanked me for coming in person to clarify any questions and to better understand the process on the day of the appointment.
4. We then attended the appointment, which I rescheduled, with the children and the certificates were issued as expected, with no hiccups. It took longer than we expected on the day (the certs were not prepared in advance like we thought) and the staff were extremely thorough to ensure they did everything fully and correctly.

Please let me know if I can further clarify. Without the InfoPass, I think I would have had to write to the field office by post to try and reschedule. I'm not sure. I'm fortunate I was going to be in the area anyway so I used that opportunity to go in person.
Old Jul 8th 2017, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by texpat
I submitted such statements from the social security website and they were deemed insufficient (I even have physical copies of the same, which they said were not enough). I had to follow it up with additional information.

Just FYI. Your mileage may vary, but if I had to do it over again, I would have provided the additional information up front to reduce the delay.
Hi there thank you for the advise.

I was really tempted to send the things that my mom gather first hand but now we decided to wait a bit before submitting everything, and gather as much evidence we can and not just the exact 5 year evidence.

So far my mom has her 4 year high school transcript 1971-1975, expired license 1989,yearbook/high school diploma 1975, naturalization certificate 1981, marriage certificate 1979, don't know if it's important but from all her children; U.S birth certificates from 1981, 1985, 1987.

The social sec earnings she is waiting to get an appointment back home in the U.S embassy cause she tried multiple times to set the online account and she really couldn't get right those security questions at all, I call soc sec help line and she has to go in person at the embassy for them to give her a pin and she could skip those questions.

She send me a week ago with her friend every piece of evidence she could find back home, I know there are bills, some medical records and some other stuff that I have to check.

Anyway we're just trying to be patience and trying to build a 'solid case' and send eveything.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.