Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Anyone been through Albuquerque Field Office? Help!

Wikiposts

Anyone been through Albuquerque Field Office? Help!

Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough
Default Anyone been through Albuquerque Field Office? Help!

Has anyone had any experience with the Albuquerque field office?

We want to file AOS, but not sure how early we really need to be there. We haven't been able to find a working phone number for them... and the experiences on kamya are really really old.

Any help much appreciated!
Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

AnnaV is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone been through Albuquerque Field Office? Help!

Originally posted by Buendia
Has anyone had any experience with the Albuquerque field office?

We want to file AOS, but not sure how early we really need to be there. We haven't been able to find a working phone number for them... and the experiences on kamya are really really old.

Any help much appreciated!
Hi,

uscis.gov has all the information about district offices, etc. The Albuquerque site is http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffic...e/aboutus.htm.

Here's some information for Albuquerque:

Visiting Our Office:

Public Hours:
________
The Albuquerque Sub Office is open Monday through Thursday, from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM for filing applications with a fee, and from 8:00AM to 2:30PM, only for forms and information. The office is open on Fridays from 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon by scheduled appointments only. The office is closed on Saturday and Sunday and on Federal holidays.

Please check the Field Office Closings page for current information on office hours.

You can also find the address etc using the link above.

Have fun.

Anna
Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Anna!

Yup, we found that info, too. I wish we could call them to find out if they even take AOS for K3s... or if they require a new I-130 with the AOS. We have it all filled out, but it would be so frustrating to drive down there, wait for hours and then be turned away. I found a phone number for them, but it's old and has been disconnected.

I guess we just have to get up super early, drive down there and see what they say....
Old Jul 19th 2004, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

AnnaV is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Buendia
Thanks Anna!

Yup, we found that info, too. I wish we could call them to find out if they even take AOS for K3s... or if they require a new I-130 with the AOS. We have it all filled out, but it would be so frustrating to drive down there, wait for hours and then be turned away. I found a phone number for them, but it's old and has been disconnected.

I guess we just have to get up super early, drive down there and see what they say....
Sorry that wasn't much help. I also found this:

USCIS Sub Office
517 Gold Avenue SW,
Albuquerque, NM 87102
505-248-7351
Monday-Thursday: 8.30 am - 3.00 pm; Friday: 8.00 am - 12.00 noon
Mailing Address:
USCIS Albuquerque Sub Office,
PO Box 567,
Albuquerque, NM 87103

In any case, good luck.

Anna