Wikiposts

any news nebraska sevice center

Old Feb 9th 2003, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

Heartbreakkid is an unknown quantity at this point

That is what I meant Anna. I believe Spongehead was under the impression that the NSC requested your police certificate. I understand that the police certificate is part of the packet 3 process which a lot of people obtain while waiting for the I129 to be approved so they will have it for the next step.
Old Feb 9th 2003, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

spongehead is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by NevAnna
My UK fiance requested his police certificate in London for the interview when our I-129F is approved. It is a required document, depending on what country the fiance(e) is from, and to be obtained by the alien fiance(e). It's a part of packet 3. We're just getting together all required documentation for the interview. Hope this helps!
I understand now! Thanks!
Old Feb 9th 2003, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

don hess is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NSC Timeline

Originally posted by Heartbreakkid
She probably requested her police certificate through her country so when the I 129F is approved she will already have that ready for the embassy in her country. Regarding the updates from the INS. Even though 2/1/03 has passed they will probably not put an update for that date until 2/15/03 or 3/1/03. That is the pattern I've noticed anyhow. Anyway, I dont pretty much pay any attention to that update. The best way to have an idea of what petitions they are processing are by checking this forum for approvals and Dave Hollis website. I read a few approvals for the end of August and saw an approval for 9/4/02. I also saw that one petition dated 9/5/02 that they were working on but needed more information from the petitioner. So that lets me know they are processing petitions in the month of September. So even though the next update probably will have an August date, I suppose their posting that just to eliminate some of the numerous calls they receive regarding petitions. My NOA date is in the middle of October so I pray that their are not as many petitions filed that month or that they just speed through. It's so tough being without my angel. I check this site everyday for new approvals. I'm hoping to find some new approvals dated later in the month of September next week. Just wishful thinking on my part.

NSC timeline
1st NOA 10/17/02
2nd NOA Still waiting patiently
I do the same thing you do....check this website daily mainly to see if anyone has been approved from NSC and what the date of their first NOA.

I will call the NSC this monday, however, and they are good about telling me what date they are working on.

They only update about every two weeks, however, so calling twice a month is all we can do.

I will put a thread up tomorrow and let everyone intersted in NSC what date they give me.

I am praying for them to say maybe September 10 or even September 15, but I am only speculating (and probably hopfully praying).

I agree...I did see a Sept 4 sighting...and I pray it is legitimate.

don
Old Feb 9th 2003, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Don. I will check tomorrow for your update. By the way, what is your 1st NOA date?
Old Feb 9th 2003, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Heartbreakkid
Thanks Don. I will check tomorrow for your update. By the way, what is your 1st NOA date?

my first NOA is Sept. 25/////what is yours?
Old Feb 9th 2003, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

1st NOA 10/17/02

HBK
Old Feb 10th 2003, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea, we posted about the same time Heartbreakkid Hang in there, all!
Old Feb 10th 2003, 10:18 am
Aleksandra M K

Default Re: any news nebraska sevice center

> I agree...I did see a Sept 4 sighting...and I pray it is legitimate.
    > don

Don.....believe me its legitimate....we already got 2nd NOA is mail on Feb.
7th.

Aleksandra

Old Feb 10th 2003, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: any news nebraska sevice center

Originally posted by Aleksandra M K
    > I agree...I did see a Sept 4 sighting...and I pray it is legitimate.
    > don

Don.....believe me its legitimate....we already got 2nd NOA is mail on Feb.
7th.

Aleksandra
Ok Aleksandra...I thank you for sharing the info and I am sure many others do also...especially ones who have used the slow pok NSC...thank you again..
don