Another NSC approval

Old Sep 8th 2002, 3:32 pm
Crystal

Default Another NSC approval

Hi all. Well, I posted a couple of hours ago, hoping that approval would come soon.
I decided, just on a whim and even though I had called on Friday evening, to call the
24 hour line at NSC. Oh my! We were approved on FRIDAY, 9-6-02. They must only
update the recordings after all work for the day is done or something, because on
Friday, it still had the same old tired message. This is great! I was starting to
wonder, as others here do, why others received after ours (5-8-02) were getting
approved and we weren't. Good luck to all the others still waiting, I know some have
been waiting alot longer than even we
did. I will pray for speediness for you all!

Crystal

Old Sep 8th 2002, 3:38 pm
Greg Johnson

Default Re: Another NSC approval

First and formost - - C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Cool! I was beginning to think that Nebraska had stopped again....

Second -- Timeline?

Crystal wrote:
    > Hi all. Well, I posted a couple of hours ago, hoping that approval would come
    > soon. I decided, just on a whim and even though I had called on Friday evening, to
    > call the 24 hour line at NSC. Oh my! We were approved on FRIDAY, 9-6-02. They
    > must only update the recordings after all work for the day is done or something,
    > because on Friday, it still had the same old tired message. This is great! I was
    > starting to wonder, as others here do, why others received after ours (5-8-02) were
    > getting approved and we weren't. Good luck to all the others still waiting, I know
    > some have been waiting alot longer than even we
    > did. I will pray for speediness for you all!
    > Crystal

Old Sep 8th 2002, 4:02 pm
Gabriela

Congratulations!!))

"Crystal" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] om...
    > Hi all. Well, I posted a couple of hours ago, hoping that approval would come
    > soon. I decided, just on a whim and even though I had called on Friday evening, to
    > call the 24 hour line at NSC. Oh my! We were approved on FRIDAY, 9-6-02. They
    > must only update the recordings after all work for the day is done or something,
    > because on Friday, it still had the same old tired message. This is great! I was
    > starting to wonder, as others here do, why others received after ours (5-8-02) were
    > getting approved and we weren't. Good luck to all the others still waiting, I know
    > some have been waiting alot longer than even we
    > did. I will pray for speediness for you all!
    > Crystal

Old Sep 8th 2002, 4:53 pm
Petey's Playmate

PEACHSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats! Is great seeing more approvals from Nebraska. I would love to here mine is approved this week. That would be a very nice B-day present for me cause my B-day is next Sat. I would love that.
Old Sep 9th 2002, 2:32 pm
Crystal

Sorry Greg! I was all wrapped up in the moment! LOL! Our timeline, so far, is
as follows:

5-6-02 Mailed app to NSC 5-8-02 1st NOA received 9-6-02 Confirmation of
approval on phone recording.

I haven't received the papers in the mail yet. I am wondering now what comes next in
these packets? Crystal

Greg Johnson <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > First and formost - - C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    > Cool! I was beginning to think that Nebraska had stopped again....
    > Second -- Timeline?
    > Crystal wrote:
    > > Hi all. Well, I posted a couple of hours ago, hoping that approval would come
    > > soon. I decided, just on a whim and even though I had called on Friday evening,
    > > to call the 24 hour line at NSC. Oh my! We were approved on FRIDAY, 9-6-02.
    > > They must only update the recordings after all work for the day is done or
    > > something, because on Friday, it still had the same old tired message. This is
    > > great! I was starting to wonder, as others here do, why others received after
    > > ours (5-8-02) were getting approved and we weren't. Good luck to all the others
    > > still waiting, I know some have been waiting alot longer than even we
    > > did. I will pray for speediness for you all!
    > >
    > > Crystal