Am I eligible for EB1C? Thanks

Old Dec 12th 2013, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

clider is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Am I eligible for EB1C? Thanks

Entry to the US 2013
L1A visa valid till July 2015
Work for the same company (Top consumer electronic brand) for 3+ years as Manager's Manager before relocated to the US.
After entry to the US, report to company VP, responsible for business strategy.
No direct reports;
No Project management;
No budget authority;
No people authority;
business Strategy can impact annually 20+ Million USD revenue stream.

A bit worried since lawyer told me EB1c is stricter than L1A.

Appreciate if you could kindly share your thoughts.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

BostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant futureBostonBrit Expat Since 03 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Am I eligible for EB1C? Thanks

Originally Posted by clider
Entry to the US 2013
Work for the same company (Top consumer electronic brand) for 3+ years as Manager's Manager before relocated to the US.
No direct reports;
No Project management;
No budget authority;
No people authority;

Having done the EB1C route myself, its really about all the supporting evidence you send to justify the petition, we sent everything!! org charts resumes/salarys of my direct reports etc, budgets and luckily got a simple RFE of a link between the US and UK companies...From the basic information you have written I would expect a rather detailed RFE for you and your lawyer to respond to although the term "executive" is open ended you just need to put the work in the petition up front to justify the EB1C as opposed to EB2 etc..e.g if you are "directly" responsible for controlling a $20M budget that would help alot and not part of a team of 30 for example!.

good luck! anything is possible.....
Old Dec 14th 2013, 2:11 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

... business Strategy can impact annually 20+ Million USD revenue stream.
Research the term: functional manager.

Ian
Old Dec 16th 2013, 4:15 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Entry to the US 2013
No direct reports;
No Project management;
No budget authority;
No people authority;

What does she mean by "stricter?" In some ways, it does get a closer examination, but not always. Also, the requirements are different.

That said, denial of an I-140 does not do in the L-1A status.