Almost approved - Boston.

Old Jul 15th 2005, 12:32 am
Professional Mover

Location: Derry, NH Via Salem, NH via Ma, NC, ex Manchester, UK.
RoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to behold
Angry Almost approved - Boston.

We had our AOS intertview in Boston yesterday. It all went really smoothly until the interviewer told us that our I-130 wasn't in the file.

I had already visited Boston on an infopass appointment as our I-130 has been transferred from TSC to NSC and then to Newark and I was concerned that it hadn't moved, even though the original filing date was March 2003. Of course I was assured that it would all be taken care of but it was still in Newark for the interview and so we could not be approved.

I offered the interviewer our copy of the I-130 but he couldn't accept it, he told us that we were approved in principle but the I-130 had to be adjudicated before they made the final decision.

So I suppose we're back to waiting..... again!
Old Jul 15th 2005, 12:48 am

maximus76 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Almost approved - Boston.

Originally Posted by RoB1833
We had our AOS intertview in Boston yesterday. It all went really smoothly until the interviewer told us that our I-130 wasn't in the file.

I had already visited Boston on an infopass appointment as our I-130 has been transferred from TSC to NSC and then to Newark and I was concerned that it hadn't moved, even though the original filing date was March 2003. Of course I was assured that it would all be taken care of but it was still in Newark for the interview and so we could not be approved.

I offered the interviewer our copy of the I-130 but he couldn't accept it, he told us that we were approved in principle but the I-130 had to be adjudicated before they made the final decision.

So I suppose we're back to waiting..... again!
well the main thing is that you guys are approved,
and i am sure that your I-130 will come soon,
good luck