Advice needed please

Old Nov 14th 2018, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

newacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond reputenewacct has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Advice needed please

Originally Posted by UKtoAUSA
Thanks for all your replies, the UJ was a typo meant to say UK property portfolio. We were hoping to be able to live there from the income it makes. As for my father, he lived in the US with his family when he was younger and became a naturalised citizen,we also have a close relationship.I wondered if the way to go would be for me to apply for citizenship, then a passport and then get married or get married first and then apply as a family. Thanks again.
Your description is still not clear. Did your father naturalize in the US before you were born?