Wikiposts

Advice for London interview???

Old Apr 21st 2002, 5:10 pm
Qwikhog

Default Advice for London interview???

My fiancee goes for her interview next Wednesday, and wanted to know if there are any
people that have recently gone through it and have any words of advice? She is really
nervous! Anything she should bring that can be helpful to her? Thanks for the
help........

Frank

Old Apr 21st 2002, 10:40 pm
Mhaley12345

Default Re: Advice for London interview???

As long as she has all the required paperwork things should be a breeze. She may want
to bring a book or something to pass some time. Arrive early at the
Dr.'s as the line starts to form even before they open! Good luck!

Old Apr 21st 2002, 11:10 pm
Shar

> My fiancee goes for her interview next Wednesday, and wanted to know if there are
    > any people that have recently gone through it and have any words of advice? She is
    > really nervous! Anything she should bring that can be helpful to her? Thanks for
    > the help........
    >
    > Frank

Frank, I went for my interview on April 11, I too was really nervous. It turned out
that I was worrying over nothing. The medical was ok, not too much waiting around and
the nurse who took my blood was nice and gentle.

At the interview I was expecting them to be trying to trick me somehow with their
questions, but they were all straight-forward. Turned out I worried over nothing,
they were all nice people who seemed to want to help you be together again.

Advice... have the documents in the order they appear on the checklist with copies,
try to get talking to some of the others perhaps, it is difficult to concentrate on a
book when you're too busy thinking about the visa.

If this helps her any the questions they asked me were: when did we first meet, had
my USC fiance been to england, what was the longest time i had spent in the US, what
my fiance does for a living, what i do, what did i plan to do when i get to the US,
then when did i intend to travel and had we set a wedding date. I think he also asked
which state i was moving to. He then said pending the medical results he would like
to welcome me to the Us of A!

I'm sure that there won't be any problems. It was all very basic stuff. Let us know
how it goes tho.

Old Apr 22nd 2002, 1:10 am
Jan

next week ?? or week after next ... mines 7th May which is 2 weeks tomorrow ....
lol no time for nerves here , too busy packing and running round sorting stuff
out ! Jan )

"QWIKHOG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > My fiancee goes for her interview next Wednesday, and wanted to know if
there
    > are any people that have recently gone through it and have any words of
advice?
    > She is really nervous! Anything she should bring that can be helpful to
her?
    > Thanks for the help........
    >
    > Frank

Old Apr 22nd 2002, 12:40 pm
Qwikhog

Jan......my fiancee's interview date in London is Wednesday May 8th. I had my days
confused. Too bad the dates aren't the same, I could hook you two up! Good luck with
your interview!!

Frank