Advance Parole - Atlanta

Old Aug 4th 2003, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute
Default Advance Parole - Atlanta

Anyone have an idea of how long it takes to get an AP out of the Atlanta Office? We are still waiting on Pete's AP. We had a notice dated July 1st saying it would be mailed within 30 days and still no word. We were hoping to book a flight to England for a visit for early September but we are holding off without the AP in hand first.

I would appreciate any time frames for AP out of Atlanta (or anywhere else for that matter). TIA.

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Aug 4th 2003, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

PeteJ is an unknown quantity at this point

We are in a similar quandry. I applied for my AOS from K-1 at the Charlotte office on June 5th. BCIS cashed my checks a week ago and i still have no receipts. My wife and I are having a wedding reception in England on the 13th of September and we have no clue as to what is happening with my Advance Parole. We HAVE to be there and I don't know what to do......

Pete