Wikiposts

Administrative review triggers!

Old Oct 27th 2003, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

d_medina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Administrative review triggers!

Just wondering what makes some cases go into administrative review while others go through so fast and smoothly. This administrative review I speak of is the one at the consular level. I've just seen a lot of negative stories about the interviews with dominican republic consulate and it scares me that they'll look at my relationship kind of funny because I have just gotten a divorce, and I quickly applied for this visa....

Any thoughts on what triggers an administrative review and what can we do to make this go smoothly....

It's really bad to the point that I'm scared to call the consulate to find out if they sent packet 3 to him because they record every phone call .....I just don't want to do anything that will affect my case negatively.....packet 3 is taking forever ....really don't see why it should take weeks to mail out some forms to fill out!!!

Old Oct 28th 2003, 5:46 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Administrative review triggers!

Originally posted by d_medina ....really don't see why it should take weeks to mail out some forms to fill out!!!

How long does regular mail delivery take in the DR?
You can always download and begin completing the forms that you know will be included in P3, or in some Consulates, visit them and pick them up in person.
Old Oct 28th 2003, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

llorona is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Administrative review triggers!

Originally posted by d_medina

It's really bad to the point that I'm scared to call the consulate to find out if they sent packet 3 to him because they record every phone call .....I just don't want to do anything that will affect my case negatively.....packet 3 is taking forever ....really don't see why it should take weeks to mail out some forms to fill out!!!

Hello,

The embassy in Casablanca never mailed my fiance' his packet, but they claim that they did. If I hadn't called them, we would STILL be waiting. He had to travel there to pick up the papers and even then they gave him a hard time.

Good luck.

llorona