ADIT photos

Old Jan 31st 2001, 4:12 am
  #1  
cparke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Is is true, that a small earing on the subject qualifies as a "non- bare" head to INS and
disqualifies an otherwise acceptable set of ADIT photos?

CP/LP
 
Old Jan 31st 2001, 5:00 am
  #2  
Grinch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Is is true, that a small earing on the subject qualifies as a "non-
> bare" head to INS and disqualifies an otherwise acceptable set of ADIT photos?

Yes as do glasses.

Grinch
 
Old Jan 31st 2001, 7:01 am
  #3  
RJLiles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Had my ADIT photos done with glasses and had no problem.

> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
> > Is is true, that a small earing on the subject qualifies as a "non- bare" head to INS
> > and disqualifies an otherwise acceptable set of ADIT photos?
>
>
> Yes as do glasses.
>
> Grinch
 
Old Jan 31st 2001, 7:47 am
  #4  
Grinch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Had my ADIT photos done with glasses and had no problem.

so despite the fact that this group has seen adit photos rejected after they were
submitted with Earings and glasses and my AOS photos were rejected by Philly because of
glasses you would tell people that it is Ok because it worked for you.

Good information

Grinch
 
Old Jan 31st 2001, 8:12 am
  #5  
paulgani
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

When I originally filed the I-130 in 1998, we had ADIT photos for my wife, but I just gave
our attorney some old (like 5 years old) passport type pictures of myself. He told me, no,
these were not the right kind of pictures, but then he added, well, it doesn't matter so
much for the U.S. Citizen - it's the foreigner's pictures that really count. For those who
don't remember my story, our I-130 was approved in 12 days by the VSC.

Perhaps this explains why RJ's "glasses" pictures sailed through, and yours didn't.

Paulgani

> In article <[email protected] k.net>,

> > Had my ADIT photos done with glasses and had no problem.
>
> so despite the fact that this group has seen adit photos rejected after they were
> submitted with Earings and glasses and my AOS photos were rejected by Philly because of
> glasses you would tell people that it is Ok because it worked for you.
>
> Good information
>
> Grinch
>
 
Old Jan 31st 2001, 8:27 am
  #6  
RJLiles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I never said it was ok. I simple said that it has been done.

You stated that you can not submit one with glasses and I simple said that I submitted
ones with earrings and glasses and had no problem. So it can be done. Maybe you are not
suppose to do it but it has been done.

So get over it. Your statement that you can not submit one with glasses is not true. You
should say something like, people have done it but it is not advised. That would be better
advice they saying it can not be done.

> In article <[email protected] k.net>,

> > Had my ADIT photos done with glasses and had no problem.
>
> so despite the fact that this group has seen adit photos rejected after they were
> submitted with Earings and glasses and my AOS photos were rejected by Philly because of
> glasses you would tell people that it is Ok because it worked for you.
>
> Good information
>
> Grinch
>
>
 
Old Jan 31st 2001, 9:20 am
  #7  
Grinch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I never said it was ok. I simple said that it has been done.

You are a ****ing idiot

Grinch
 
Old Jan 31st 2001, 10:33 am
  #8  
exyz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

When I originally filed the I-130 in 1998, we had ADIT photos for my wife,
> but I just gave our attorney some old (like 5 years old) passport
type
> pictures of myself. He told me, no, these were not the right kind
of
> pictures, but then he added, well, it doesn't matter so much for
the U.S.
> Citizen - it's the foreigner's pictures that really count. For
those who
> don't remember my story, our I-130 was approved in 12 days by the
VSC.
>
> Perhaps this explains why RJ's "glasses" pictures sailed through,
and yours
> didn't.
>
> Paulgani
Bet that's what happened to us as well. Thanks

e.
 
Old Jan 31st 2001, 11:05 am
  #9  
Grinch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

| You are a ****ing idiot
|
| Grinch

To expand on this comment....

This group has seen Adit Pics rejected for Earrings This Group has seen Adit Pics rejected
for Glasses This group has never seen Adit Pics rejected for not wearing an earring This
group has never seen Adit Pics rejected for not wearing glasses.

Now one knows this, what advice should one dispense in regards to adit Pics.

Grinch
 
Old Feb 1st 2001, 12:47 am
  #10  
RJLiles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Another sign of your intelligence level. You and cutiepiepudding must be related.

"Grinch" <[email protected]> >
> You are a ****ing idiot
>
> Grinch
 
Old Feb 1st 2001, 1:34 am
  #11  
Jonathan_ATC
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

> > Is is true, that a small earing on the subject qualifies as a "non-
> > > bare" head to INS and disqualifies an otherwise acceptable set of ADIT photos?
> >
> >
> > Yes as do glasses.
> >
> > Grinch
> >
> >
 
Old Feb 1st 2001, 2:59 am
  #12  
Grinch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Another sign of your intelligence level. You and cutiepiepudding must be
> related.

Think whatever you want dude. The one thing I have NEVER done is pass any advice that is
flawed. Mr Gani pointed out the reason as to why your bespectacled pictures were accepted.
If even one intending immigrant read your post and thought that the wearing of glasses was
acceptable only then to get an RFE then you are exactly what I called you. It was not a
problem for me as I walked outside of the Philly INS Office and had them taken again. This
might not be the case for anyone else.

If you are unable to see that then I suggest you take yourself off from this group and
retire yet again.

Grinch
 
Old Feb 1st 2001, 3:24 am
  #13  
RJLiles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It was not advice, it was a rhetorical remark to your blanket statement.

If you are unable to see that then I suggest you take yourself off from this group and
retire yet again.
 
Old Feb 1st 2001, 4:03 am
  #14  
Sue
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Is is true, that a small earing on the subject qualifies as a "non- bare" head to INS
> > and disqualifies an otherwise acceptable set of ADIT photos?
>
>
> Yes as do glasses.

I _think_ and can be corrected, that the photo specification says that right ear and left
eye must be visible, and that all facial features must be identifiable. I had mine taken
with glasses, no earrings, and the K1 interview officer (London) and the AOS interview
officer (Dallas) both looked closely at them to see whether they were acceptable and did
not query the glasses at all. Maybe another discretionary thing, if the features are clear
they let it go perhaps. YMMV.

(The AOS officer said the b/g may be a little light but she would send them for processing
anyway and if we got a request for new photos not to worry, that it would only be because
the b/g would be too light for the actual green card, just get some slightly darker ones.
In the event they were ok and green card issued no problem)
 
Old Feb 1st 2001, 4:26 am
  #15  
Grinch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

> It was not advice, it was a rhetorical remark to your blanket
statement.

You may stick your rhetorical remarks up your fat rhetorical Ass

Grinch
 

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.