Wikiposts

Additional Processing l1

Old Jul 28th 2004, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

ben1970 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Additional Processing l1

It's now been five weeks since the interview wheer I was advise that they wanted to do 'additional administrative processing'.

I've got the MP, congressman, attorney writing to the embasy, but nothing, just that standard email reply ' your application is pending we will revert to you when we need more info etc'.

Any ideas on what next?
Old Jul 29th 2004, 1:55 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Additional Processing l1

Originally posted by ben1970
It's now been five weeks since the interview wheer I was advise that they wanted to do 'additional administrative processing'.
I've got the MP, congressman, attorney writing to the embasy, but nothing, just that standard email reply ' your application is pending we will revert to you when we need more info etc'.
Any ideas on what next?
Ask again in 5 months ....its a long slow process
Old Jul 29th 2004, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by ray6
Ask again in 5 months ....its a long slow process
Was that meant to be helpful?

What should I do in five months then?
Old Jul 29th 2004, 2:52 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Was that meant to be helpful?
What should I do in five months then?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=244046

thats how long it took for this poster..
Old Jul 29th 2004, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by ray6
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=244046

thats how long it took for this poster..
Yes I know Carl very well. Strictly speaking it will be five months for me in fifteen weeks time.

I am looking for any other advice about how we can tackle the beaurocratic blackhole that is the London consulate.

The London consulate appears to be happy to do this more than the Indian, Canadian consulate, even more than Beijing.
Old Jul 29th 2004, 10:59 am
J. J. Farrell

ben1970 <member27136@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    > I am looking for any other advice about how we can tackle
    > the beaurocratic blackhole that is the London consulate.

Tackle in what sense? What do you mean? In what sense is
it a black hole?

> The London consulate appears to be happy to do this more
    > than the Indian, Canadian consulate, even more than Beijing.

Happy to do what? What are you talking about?

Old Jul 30th 2004, 5:29 pm
Ray

I am looking for any other advice about how we can tackle the beaurocratic blackhole that is the London consulate.
As a friend of Carl's ask him ..what can be done....I will give you the same answer ..Sweet FA