ACRO help

Old Sep 8th 2021, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

amberspy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACRO help

Hi my husband has a b2 visa for 10 years but now expired
he’s has a appointment to renew at U.S. Embassy in London
12 years ago when he first applied his ACRO was NO LIVE TRACE
( was caution and fine during teenage years 37 years ago )
we applied ACRO last week it has NO TRACE 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
will U.S. Embassy expect it ?
if it’s changed to NO TRACE
us anything I can do to help
thanks 😊
Old Sep 10th 2021, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACRO help

Found on the ACRO website:

Types of certificate

The applicant receives one of four types of certificate:

• No Trace: There are no convictions, cautions, reprimands/warnings or conditional discharges
  • No Live Trace: There is a criminal record but this information does not appear on the certificate because it has been stepped down
  • Trace: There is a criminal record and all the information has been disclosed
  • Further information stepped down: There is a criminal record, however only relevant criminal record information appears on the certificate as some information has been stepped down
Old Sep 10th 2021, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BenK91 View Post
Found on the ACRO website:

Types of certificate

The applicant receives one of four types of certificate:
  • No Trace: There are no convictions, cautions, reprimands/warnings or conditional discharges
  • No Live Trace: There is a criminal record but this information does not appear on the certificate because it has been stepped down
  • Trace: There is a criminal record and all the information has been disclosed
  • Further information stepped down: There is a criminal record, however only relevant criminal record information appears on the certificate as some information has been stepped down
hi Ben thanks for this
yeah was aware of that
but thing is 12 years ago was NO LIVE TRACE
now 12 years on its NO TRACE
It was minor thing but definitely not the point
I applied for SAR just incase nothing else I think if
but my worry they mite ask why it’s changed 🤷🏼‍♀️
Old Sep 10th 2021, 7:40 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

The original ACRO will certainly be on his computerized record. He should be prepared to bring any documentation that he used with his original B2 appointment with him and be prepared to tell him that the ACRO has changed from the last one.
Old Sep 10th 2021, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rete View Post
The original ACRO will certainly be on his computerized record. He should be prepared to bring any documentation that he used with his original B2 appointment with him and be prepared to tell him that the ACRO has changed from the last one.

yeah he definitely be prepared for them asking
unfortunately we don’t have any original paperwork which is a pity
Wonder if ACRO will help
Old Sep 11th 2021, 1:11 am
HMP Queensland

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amberspy View Post
hi Ben thanks for this
yeah was aware of that
but thing is 12 years ago was NO LIVE TRACE
now 12 years on its NO TRACE
It was minor thing but definitely not the point
I applied for SAR just incase nothing else I think if
but my worry they mite ask why it’s changed 🤷🏼‍♀️
If it was something minor than it has probably been weeded. Often happens with an old minor offence when there is nothing else on file.