240 day rule

Old Mar 25th 2019, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

vindico is just really nicevindico is just really nicevindico is just really nicevindico is just really nicevindico is just really nicevindico is just really nicevindico is just really nicevindico is just really nice
Default 240 day rule

Hey,

My L1A 12 months is coming to an end shortly and I am looking at options for extension and renewal. I understand that there is a '240 day rule' that permits me to continue working while the application is pending. However, since my I-797 will have expired and the PED on my visa stamp will be invalid, does this prevent me from leaving and returning to the USA during this period? I am conscious of having to travel back for a wedding and possible funerals, or travelling to the UK office for meetings.

Yes, I can expedite it with Premium Processing, but I am curious about the travel situation between the PED and an eventual adjudication.

Thanks.
Old Mar 25th 2019, 7:52 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 240 day rule

To enter the US you need a valid visa.
Old Mar 27th 2019, 10:58 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Is Advanced Parole only applicable to I485 adjustment of status?
Old Mar 28th 2019, 3:35 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

No