2 A#s?

Old Mar 31st 2004, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

lostinnyc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2 A#s?

The interviewer told me last week on my aos interview that she has two A#s for me and she had to clear one.
anyone in here with similar situation?
thanks
Old Mar 31st 2004, 5:22 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 A#s?

Originally posted by lostinnyc
The interviewer told me last week on my aos interview that she has two A#s for me and she had to clear one.
anyone in here with similar situation?
thanks
Hi,
This hasn't happened to us (yet!) but I think I remember that this is the situation Peter Newton is in. If I remember correctly, he has more than two. I'm sorry that I can't answer your question regarding how to fix it, but perhaps you could search for posts by Peter regarding this issue for some help.

~SecretGarden
Old Apr 5th 2004, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

lostinnyc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Hi,
This hasn't happened to us (yet!) but I think I remember that this is the situation Peter Newton is in. If I remember correctly, he has more than two. I'm sorry that I can't answer your question regarding how to fix it, but perhaps you could search for posts by Peter regarding this issue for some help.

~SecretGarden

I called the 800 number, i spoke with an immigration officer who said the case is still pending( interview done two weeks ago!!!!).
she doesn't know how long and what the other A# is.

It's just frustarting to wait after the interview is done!!!!!!
Old Apr 6th 2004, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Peter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond repute

I have 3 A numbers. However I have only 1 A number for my I-485 file (the other two are for the EAD and AP).

I think lostinnyc's problem is that he/she has 2 A numbers for the I-485, and they can't figure out why. It looks like there are two I-485 applications in there at once.

Originally posted by lostinnyc
I called the 800 number, i spoke with an immigration officer who said the case is still pending( interview done two weeks ago!!!!).
she doesn't know how long and what the other A# is.

It's just frustarting to wait after the interview is done!!!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Jxab12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Peter Newton
I have 3 A numbers. However I have only 1 A number for my I-485 file (the other two are for the EAD and AP).

I think lostinnyc's problem is that he/she has 2 A numbers for the I-485, and they can't figure out why. It looks like there are two I-485 applications in there at once.
Multiple A' no's here aswell - but just one for 485 - another for AP and another for EAD.