1st Green Card Expiring?

Old Jan 22nd 2013, 1:04 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st Green Card Expiring?

As to your question on citizenship, I truly hope that you have NEVER represented yourself to anyone or any agency or employer that you are a US Citizen.

You are NOT a US Citizen. To represent yourself verbally or on a form or to vote, means you will be banned from the US for life.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
As to your question on citizenship, I truly hope that you have NEVER represented yourself to anyone or any agency or employer that you are a US Citizen.

You are NOT a US Citizen. To represent yourself verbally or on a form or to vote, means you will be banned from the US for life.
Not to mention you will get asked if you have ever represented yourself as a U.S citizen at the N-400 interview!
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

britishguyfromsussex is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't I just asked the question to be sure
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 2:56 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

10 years
Originally Posted by britishguyfromsussex
do you know how long me renewed green card with last?
It cannot be made permanent. It will be valid for 10 years and then will need to be renewed again. This will go on for as long as you remain a PR.
do you know how to make it permanent?
You will if you become a US citizen and apply for one.
will i ever get a USA passport?
Regards, JEff