10-yr journey nearing its end

Old Dec 17th 2004, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold
Default 10-yr journey nearing its end

Just got the word tonight that my naturalization interview is scheduled for March. My local office is so small that I was able to call them directly and leave a message. They responded to my phone message, gave me my appointment date, and the woman from the office left me her direct line number if I have any questions. What a treat to have an office like that.

So, my interview will be one month short of the 10th anniversary of my first legacy INS visa. It's been a long haul. Thought some of you regulars might be interested.

Cheers,

Sphy
Old Dec 17th 2004, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

passion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 10-yr journey nearing its end

Originally Posted by sphyrapicus
Just got the word tonight that my naturalization interview is scheduled for March. My local office is so small that I was able to call them directly and leave a message. They responded to my phone message, gave me my appointment date, and the woman from the office left me her direct line number if I have any questions. What a treat to have an office like that.

So, my interview will be one month short of the 10th anniversary of my first legacy INS visa. It's been a long haul. Thought some of you regulars might be interested.

Cheers,

Sphy

Great news! Lucky you!
Old Dec 17th 2004, 10:28 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,

Sphy
WooHoo!
Why are you being coy with the date? So we can't give you a case of the nerves? Who, us?!

Congrats, Sphy, big fat sincere congrats!
Old Dec 17th 2004, 10:30 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

It couldn't happen to a nicer chap. Really.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 10:39 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,

Sphy
Congratulations! Soon, you will be able to discover the joy of serving on jury duty :-(. When they show you the secret handshake, don't pass that around to others, OK? (just kidding). Again, congrats.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 10:53 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Heyyy, congratulations, Sphy! Wow, I didn't realize you've come so far!

Rene
Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:10 pm
Stuff and Nonsense

Russ&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond reputeRuss&Jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Gotta love St Albans eh
Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:33 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Yahoo Sphy ... another American/Canadian on the eastern seaboard. If you are like my Canuck, you will ace the exam and tell the instructor a thing or two about American Civics and History. Like who really won the War of 1812 ;-) and when Canada invaded the US and burnt down our White House while Dolly was hanging her wash on the line.

You have been a credit to both this board and the VJ board. I'm hoping that your naturalization doesn't mean you will disappear from sight. Now I know your 10 year journey didn't start with a K-1 so what was your first US Visa? J-1? TN-1?

Rita

PS We will have to met up sometime in the future. Jim and I are often in your neck of the woods in our travels. You and Jim can commiserate about the backward Americans while your better halves mock your Canadian accents, eh?

Cheers,

Sphy

Last edited by Rete; Dec 17th 2004 at 11:35 pm.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 1:45 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Just got the word tonight that my naturalization interview is scheduled for March.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! WooHoo!

Ian
Old Dec 18th 2004, 1:58 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
and when Canada invaded the US and burnt down our White House while Dolly was hanging her wash on the line.
Now there's me, thinking it was Mrs O'Leary's cow that did that....
Old Dec 18th 2004, 2:10 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats...hope the interview's a breeze
And it's nice having a small office at times ain't it.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 2:17 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Now there's me, thinking it was Mrs O'Leary's cow that did that....

LOL Think Windy City, Mexie, The Blow Hard ;-)
Old Dec 18th 2004, 2:24 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
LOL Think Windy City, Mexie, The Blow Hard ;-)
Hate to lower the tone but that sounds rather like the nocturnal activities of Mr and Mrs Sibsie!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

vivsavage955 is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congratulations! My own Canuck is only just now a permanent resident (as of this week) but she's looking forward to the stage you have now reached.

Best of luck -- and congrats again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.