Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Ye Olde Perth Ladies updates please!

Ye Olde Perth Ladies updates please!

Old Oct 17th 2007, 1:16 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ye Olde Perth Ladies updates please!

Originally Posted by maggy
Jill just been searching through old threads and found the glass shoe diaries lol and wandered. Where the hell are the glass shoes? Who has them lol.
Not me my feet are far to big to fit in them! Although they looked great at the side of our pool at Padbury!!
Jenny
Old Oct 17th 2007, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jensteve
Not me my feet are far to big to fit in them! Although they looked great at the side of our pool at Padbury!!
Jenny

lol been looking at the old posts tonight and killing myself laughing.

Have decided to put a post up on barbie searching for the shoes hahahah.

Some one is hiding them and I think its Bix as he liked the weekly pics
Old Oct 18th 2007, 2:25 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

hello Girls,

i was on another thread and it was recommended to read the Go Bananas diaries well it has took me 3 days i was glued like a good book, well i just wanted to say Jill if you read this i loved your story and it made me laugh and laugh, i just wanted to wish you well and thank you for filling us in on your journey i got some great tips about the house building. i recognize all the other ladies from the diaries and am delighted to see your all still here and doing well

so many questions but i don't want to seem nosy or stark raving mad

Thanks Niamh