Who knew?

Old May 4th 2007, 7:58 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Who knew?

Originally Posted by framac
Thank you all for reading my story i would like to say i still have a long jounery having to get all my stuff back to scotland, also sell my house and car also flights so my journey is still not over but i would like to say there are five of us returning to scotland it all could well have only been four. So the hardest part is over.
Sorry to hear your bad news Framac and good luck with things back in the UK.Ive not come across you too much here,but i remember havin a blether about workin in the Govan yerd before i came out to Oz.

Theres me thinkin men 'o the clyde were built of tough stuff tae.
If things start to get a bit heated 'upstairs' just think of Russian Tractors,that'll keep the blood pressure and a few other things doon!
Old May 4th 2007, 7:59 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy
PP, we just make it up. we cant understand it either
Gaunyerselbigyin!
Old May 4th 2007, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

Celticbhoy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

A quick joke I heard today from Scotland to try and further lighten the mood....

A husband and wife wake up in the middle of the night to find an intruder in their bedroom ....

He quickly ties them both up to the bed, and gets on top of the woman and wispers something in her ear .... he then goes out of the bedroom

While away the husband says to his wife 'Noo listen hen, I need you to be strong whatever happens and remember it is only sex and try and block it out your mind and we might survive this .... after a pause the husband asks his wife 'whit was it he wispered into your ear ? ......

The wife replied 'He said he was gay and asked where we kept the Vaseline!'

so 'noo listen .......

Old May 4th 2007, 9:09 pm
Annabella

Ann Buckley will become famous soon enough

Hi Framac
I don't usually look at this part of the forum, but, obviously, did tonight! I can't believe the stress you must have been under during this extremely difficult time. I hope writing it all down helped and my thoughts are with you and I hope everything works out and that your husband makes a full recovery. You all sound like a wonderful family and if thats what it takes, you'll make it!
All the best
Ann x
Old May 6th 2007, 2:36 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ann Buckley
I don't usually look at this part of the forum
Me neither, I forget it's here

Sheesh, you are a bloody inspirational family aint ya ?
Made me mane properly tingle reading what you bin up to.

I tell you one thing this episode may have been very, very hard and very expensive too but what you will have gained from it will make you more richer than you can realise just yet.

Framac emigrated but Da Framacs are coming home. I hope you're ready for them Clydebank.

Here's to you all
Old May 11th 2007, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Me neither, I forget it's here

Sheesh, you are a bloody inspirational family aint ya ?
Made me mane properly tingle reading what you bin up to.

I tell you one thing this episode may have been very, very hard and very expensive too but what you will have gained from it will make you more richer than you can realise just yet.

Framac emigrated but Da Framacs are coming home. I hope you're ready for them Clydebank.

Here's to you all
Cheers Bix, Ann, Brido and young Thomas. Am nearly as fit as the proverbial butchers dog. Doing all my exercises like the good wee obedient boy that I am. Each day sees Arnold Schwarenegger (?) getting worried as the muscles are getting bigger. Kind words and much appreciated. If I missed anybody on this thread, I do apologise and send belated thanks for all your concerns (that includes Soapy's pish)
Old May 11th 2007, 4:25 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Bix, Ann, Brido and young Thomas. Am nearly as fit as the proverbial butchers dog. Doing all my exercises like the good wee obedient boy that I am. Each day sees Arnold Schwarenegger (?) getting worried as the muscles are getting bigger. Kind words and much appreciated. If I missed anybody on this thread, I do apologise and send belated thanks for all your concerns (that includes Soapy's pish)
glad your on the mend big man !! take it easy now, and try not to listen to too much of Soapys pish

p.s have ye seen Soapys disco-van called naineyerpish? i posted a thread about it, and soapy posted the link to the website, its brill, (and typical weigie patter )
Old May 11th 2007, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
glad your on the mend big man !! take it easy now, and try not to listen to too much of Soapys pish

p.s have ye seen Soapys disco-van called naineyerpish? i posted a thread about it, and soapy posted the link to the website, its brill, (and typical weigie patter )
Where can a find it or ur you winding me up.
Old May 11th 2007, 4:38 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Where can a find it or ur you winding me up.
no, not winding you up, hang on i'll go look for it
Old May 11th 2007, 4:41 am
Made the move -

here ye go, and soaps has got a link to the website on it

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...12#post4725912
Old May 11th 2007, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
here ye go, and soaps has got a link to the website on it

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...12#post4725912
HaHa No bad.
Old May 11th 2007, 7:17 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

nice to see you are posting again. take care and look after yourself and your fantastic family. hope you continue to come on in leaps and bounds. x
Old May 11th 2007, 4:59 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
nice to see you are posting again. take care and look after yourself and your fantastic family. hope you continue to come on in leaps and bounds. x
Ditto that Woodz............. C x
Old May 11th 2007, 7:33 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see you back on the computer

a scary time for all of you

hope everything is looking up now
Old May 11th 2007, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Just noticed that you were back on so pleased that you're on the mend good to have you back! hope you get well soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.