Who knew?

Old Jul 11th 2007, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who knew?

Originally Posted by Funky Monkey
Hi Angie.
It was a moving account of your life in Australia. I had a very similar experience in Jan 2004 although I was in the U.K and nearly all our family and friends were around. The last place I would have wanted to be was away from the U.K network at that time.
You are a very strong family and although you will look back in a couple of years on those days as some of the darkest they will have made you all stronger and I believe your lives will actually be better for it, as strange as it sounds.

The very best of luck to you all - James
Cheers James, the very best to you and yours in all you do. ang
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

anna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant futureanna marie shlyshen has a brilliant future

Well God must know you ar beeter aff in Earth than Heaven causing Him bother all the best.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 3:40 am
Just Joined

tabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant future

hi angie
your story had me in tears
i wish you and your lovely family all the luck in the world
i am glad your husband is recovering
god be with you all
dianne
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tabitha
hi angie
your story had me in tears
i wish you and your lovely family all the luck in the world
i am glad your husband is recovering
god be with you all
dianne
Cheers Dianne. How strange Dianne with two NN's
Old Jul 20th 2007, 10:47 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac
... during our wee struggle ...

And 'Understatement of the year' goes to ...

glad its all turning out ok for you all ... good luck for the future, whatever it may hold!

sue x
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:29 pm
Just Joined

karen190572 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Who knew?

Originally Posted by framac
Hi am angie (framacs wife)and i would like to tell you my story its long, but it has both a happy and sad ending.On september this year me and my lovely family arrive in Queensland for a new life we had no hopes only lots of dreams a happy and peacful life, i didnt want to be rich just for my family to be happy and settled, thats all my dreams where but sadly life sometime just doesnt go to plan and thats how it was for me and my lovely family. On arriving we went into a rented house and tried to start our new life we put the children into school and my husband francis got work straight away so that just left me, i found it hard to settle but we knew it would take time so we both decied that we would at least give it a year even two,so while the kids and my husband went into there new life i was really struggiling but i hung in there and just after christmas we bought our first home, it was just what i needed somthing to call mine and soon became more settled and start to make my house a home. My husband was still working in the same place, he is a welder and there was loads of jobs in our area i(mackay) so he decided to get a better job with better money as francis was the only one working, i was just learning to drive and was going to start work once i had passed my driving test as the transport was terrible and it would be much easier if i could use the car, but at this time francis worked hard for his family working 12hr shifts six days a week sometimes even seven but thats just what kind of husband and father he was, if his family where happy he was happy. On the 1st march francis was paid off because the work had dried up but he wasnt bothered because there were plenty of jobs and he started to apply for them, i had meet up with a nice group of people and was also helping in the school with reading and writing and i really enjoyed it, so life was looking great.Francis got the job he wanted and was due to start on 5th march and it was great more money and less hours just what he wanted, so for the fortnight he wasnt working he just chilled out, took me on driving lessons and got other bits for my house, i remember saying that week( i was really feeling settled) how my world came crumbling down!! It was a lovely thursday morning and we decied to go out for the day, as francis was due to start his new job on the monday so we droped the kids at school and i drove into town, we went for lunch and done some shopping and we both had a lovlely day, went back and collected my three beauitful children from school and i setteled down to dinner and francis done there homework with them, it was just at 7.30 that night our world came crashing down,this i will never forget for the rest of my days on this earth, francis got up from his seat and i remember seeing him leave the room from the corner of my eye, i then relised that he had been gone for a few minutes as my house is open plan the tv was very load, but i remember hearing a noise and thought it was an animail outside but somthing told me to go and check, there i found my husband on the floor he was not breathing so i slapt his face, why i dont know? i began running and shouting not knowing what to do, my three lovely chidren where in the living area,i forgot the number for the emergency services when one of my children shouted it out at this time francis was not breathing and had no pulse, i was ask on the phone to do cpr but was unable as my children at this time where watching and i became hystrcal, so went to get my neibour who i had only said a hello to over the garden fence came in with her two brother and began to take over until the ambulance had arrive but within seconds they where there, francis had a carrdiac arrest and was shocked eight times to bring him back, all this was happening and my kids heard it all, they are only 12,10,6 so you can understand my pain that our kids seen it all, francis was taken to hospital where he was giving no chance of survival only 10% so there i was sitting in the on my own with no family by my side, my friend had came with me but i was so worried about my children who at this time where begin watch by a friend i asked her to go and get them and put them into there own beds as i didnt know if they were scared and thought it would help them. All i remember was thinking how scared and sad i was sitting there with no family to help me as francis and i both have big families it was the sadest thing i have ever had to do, francis suffered a massive heart attack and was on life support for 20days with somtimes no hope,my family arrived four days later that was the earlest flight and i finaly felt i was not alone as they four days where the hardest of all no family and just me and me kids i had great friends who help me but all i wanted was my family, i was 5hrs away from my home as they air lifted francis to townsville that night so to give him a better chance of life, so i friend drove me and my children 5hour journey,i will be forever gratful to all the people who helped me and my family in a time of need. We where there for seven weeks and francis is finnaly home but has a long jounrney in front of him. We as a family now relise how much we need our family so are sad to say we have to return home, as i have no income coming in and no help from anyone, francis is still unwell and cant return to work and needs alot of time to get better as i have three kids and no job also one of my children Sean is blind i have no chance of doing fulltime work and francis needs care.We are selling my home that i just bought and also selling the car to pay the morgage and will return as soon as francis is fit to fly.That has been our story i have missed out loads of it but my back is getting sore and my eyes are tierd. My life in oz has been both happy and sad but i would like to take this time and tell anyone who is here that we had a great time and will never forget it till my dying day,oz saved my husbands life and it will always have a place in my heart.I hope my children dont think i failed as a parent and that they will settle back in life in Scotland with there FAMILY. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN LIFE. TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE THAT YOU LOVE AND MISS. LOVE ANG XX
god bless you and your family safe journey home best wishes for your future x karen
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

im really glad that i took time to read your post, it brought a tear to my eye, you have a strong husband and behind him is a strong woman, YOU! you have done your very best and you have nothing to be ashamed of! all the very best of luck to u and your family. keep smiling. ann