Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

We've passed the two year mark!

We've passed the two year mark!

Old Mar 19th 2009, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

Ada07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant future
Default Re: We've passed the two year mark!

Thanks for your support. With regard to your comment about the nanny state in the UK I agree and I believe to come to Australia you have to be realistic firstly your own country and I certainly am about that, however I didn't come here to escape from England, just have a new adventure and as we all know there is no such thing as a perfect country. However,as one of the many struggling through the ever change bureaucracy to make a life in Oz and my own personal journey through my time here, it can be a bit frustrating at times as the whole purpose of moving is to settle into a new life.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:20 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

What a fantastic post. So glad to hear you are doing well.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
PS should be 'we've past the two year mark' but you can't edit titles. Pah! That's going to annoy me.
No, you were right first time

Glad to hear things are looking up for you. One day at a time is always good advice I think.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 7:12 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Great update BB. I hope it continues to get better for you as you get more established