Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

WE'RE NOW STAYING. YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE

WE'RE NOW STAYING. YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE

Old May 27th 2007, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WE'RE NOW STAYING. YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE

Cheers to you all!!!, the best of luck in what every and where every you are in the world, live life to the full, you only get one chance!! ang
Old May 27th 2007, 8:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anjibabe
Hello folks, A wee update on the continuing saga of Framacs heart attack and where we are now. As you can see from the heading, Sunny Scotland will just need to do without our wee sunny dispositions for a while yet. Framac is coming on great guns with his physio and is allowed to work 6 months after surgery which is about 3 months away. Being Framac he wants to go back yesterday and is busy trying to convince anybody who'll listen that hes as fit as a fiddle. Financially we thought we were beat, but it now looks like we'll get by. It was $9000 to send our furniture home and probably about the same for us and no home to go home to. So we thought, $20,000 with no home, we'd be better off staying here. A few wee favours were called in and we think we're going to just make it. The house is off the market and the bank deferred the mortgage which gives us a bit of breathing space. I'm feeling a bit more content and framac and the kids are delighted. A couple of sisters from Scotland sounded disappointed but they didn't want us to leave Scotland in the first place. We were down the beach the other day and it was like being there for the first time. We appreciated it and felt at peace with ourselves which was very pleasant. A couple of hurdles may appear in the near future but we think we've had more than our fair share for a wee while. Framacs physio even cut his rehab today to one day a week from two so things are looking up. Thanks to everyone for your kind words and support through our difficult times. CHEERS
i nearly missed this

great news guys
Old May 27th 2007, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac
Cheers to you all!!!, the best of luck in what every and where every you are in the world, live life to the full, you only get one chance!! ang
You can tell this is Angie. I'm teetotal and she's pissed
Old May 27th 2007, 9:35 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

So glad theres light at the end of the tunnel.Good luck to you and your family,you deserve it!
Old May 29th 2007, 5:12 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

missed this am sooo pleased for you that is marvellous news

good luck
Old Jun 1st 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Hello folks, A wee update on the continuing saga of Framacs heart attack and where we are now. As you can see from the heading, Sunny Scotland will just need to do without our wee sunny dispositions for a while yet. Framac is coming on great guns with his physio and is allowed to work 6 months after surgery which is about 3 months away. Being Framac he wants to go back yesterday and is busy trying to convince anybody who'll listen that hes as fit as a fiddle. Financially we thought we were beat, but it now looks like we'll get by. It was $9000 to send our furniture home and probably about the same for us and no home to go home to. So we thought, $20,000 with no home, we'd be better off staying here. A few wee favours were called in and we think we're going to just make it. The house is off the market and the bank deferred the mortgage which gives us a bit of breathing space. I'm feeling a bit more content and framac and the kids are delighted. A couple of sisters from Scotland sounded disappointed but they didn't want us to leave Scotland in the first place. We were down the beach the other day and it was like being there for the first time. We appreciated it and felt at peace with ourselves which was very pleasant. A couple of hurdles may appear in the near future but we think we've had more than our fair share for a wee while. Framacs physio even cut his rehab today to one day a week from two so things are looking up. Thanks to everyone for your kind words and support through our difficult times. CHEERS
Really cool news, I am so pleased for you all, Good luck with the future and a really quick recovery. xx
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:06 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Pure brilliant man!!!!!!

All the best fae the wee man fae Glesga, tell him to take it easy and sit on his course and verse fur a bit longer

Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

I've just found this

So pleased for you guys. I hope Framac continues on the up and wish you all the best for the future
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
Pure brilliant man!!!!!!

All the best fae the wee man fae Glesga, tell him to take it easy and sit on his course and verse fur a bit longer
Sunny, where huv you been? Are you here yet? Whit is it wi that avatar. That went oot wi Nelsons eye
Huv now did all tests the doc put in front of me and passed with flying colours. Did an echocardioraph and finally a stress test and flew through them

Last edited by framac; Jun 9th 2007 at 12:42 pm.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

ozzie5 has a spectacular aura aboutozzie5 has a spectacular aura aboutozzie5 has a spectacular aura about

Thats fantastic news.
all the best for your future
Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:29 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately we are still here mate, been busy trying to sort loads a things out. I know ma wee avatar is a bit outdated but hey, you gotta agree it still looks good Good to see things are looking good for you and long may it continue!!!!!!!

It looks like we will have a signature and binding sale by next week so that we can start to get our flights organised, excess Inter are coming on Thursday to uplift the house contents which they told us will take 8-10 weeks, then as i said we can do our bookings AND organise the dog ££££ straight away. We hope to be there in sunny Sydney by end July so fingers crossed goes well.

Again, all the best for you and the family for the future!

Originally Posted by framac
Sunny, where huv you been? Are you here yet? Whit is it wi that avatar. That went oot wi Nelsons eye
Huv now did all tests the doc put in front of me and passed with flying colours. Did an echocardioraph and finally a stress test and flew through them
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:14 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear that its working out, most things are possible with love and family.
Old Jun 10th 2007, 6:49 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Its good to see after everything you have all been through things are looking up, you sound so positive best of luck.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Just found this, cant believe i missed it Well, bloody ell, looks like you've been to hell and back. found your karma though... good fer yer!!! enjoy life! S-j xx
Old Jul 4th 2007, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Great news, all the best for the future!

Debbie