Well, that's flown!

Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well, that's flown!

Originally Posted by mand8002
Glad you are still happy 2 years down the track. As for boats, we have just bought one and since getting it, is has rained every weekend, typical. Where abouts on the Gold Coast do you live, as it looks lovely.
It's a secret. If I tell you I have to kill you. It's actually my personal universe because every sane person knows the Gold Coast is multi storey crap full of rampaging drugged up hooligans.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:14 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
We arrived two years ago Saturday. First year was brill, we were burgled but shit happens. Second year has been just as brill, first born had an epileptic seizure but shit happens.

Celebrated by going to see Elton in one of the most beautiful settings. Fantastic evening. I love this place.

Oh, as I can't be bothered to write shed loads about what's been happening (it's in the blog, if you want to know, you can read that) I thought I'd sling on a few pics that probably sum up the past two years. In order of appearance! Back garden in the rain; our street, our boat ; pelican (not ours) and dolphins.
Can you see the Kookaburra in the tree in the first pic?

Gld to hear that it's been a great experience so far. Long may it continue!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Can you see the Kookaburra in the tree in the first pic?

Gld to hear that it's been a great experience so far. Long may it continue!
Well spotted bird geek Yup about 30 seconds after the pic was taken he was sitting on the back of my chair, shaking himself (or herself - can you tell which it is)

On my blog there's a pic of one on my knee
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:46 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Well spotted bird geek Yup about 30 seconds after the pic was taken he was sitting on the back of my chair, shaking himself (or herself - can you tell which it is)

On my blog there's a pic of one on my knee
LOL, has he/she eaten/chased off all the other wildlife in your garden yet!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

LOL, has he/she eaten/chased off all the other wildlife in your garden yet!
No. There's a regular family of 5 that pop down to say hi. They happily share the veranda with the lorikeets, butchers,noisy miners and Magpies. The eastern pale headed's are very shy though. They don't like to be near anyone else. It's all good. I do want some sulphur crested's to land though. They have only ever flown over. And the Galahs won't come round the back, they only hide up the top of the drive.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! So nice to hear how things have worked out. I seem to have been ready you blogs what seems like 'forever'.

We just want a piece of what you've got

Mandy
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Congrats! So nice to hear how things have worked out. I seem to have been ready you blogs what seems like 'forever'.

We just want a piece of what you've got

Mandy
You can have my saggy belly cos I really don't want that bit
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:54 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

We arrived two years ago Saturday. First year was brill, we were burgled but shit happens. Second year has been just as brill, first born had an epileptic seizure but shit happens.

Celebrated by going to see Elton in one of the most beautiful settings. Fantastic evening. I love this place.

Oh, as I can't be bothered to write shed loads about what's been happening (it's in the blog, if you want to know, you can read that) I thought I'd sling on a few pics that probably sum up the past two years. In order of appearance! Back garden in the rain; our street, our boat ; pelican (not ours) and dolphins.
Great attitude to life.......

May your happiness continue for a very long time
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Issie
Great attitude to life.......

May your happiness continue for a very long time
Thank you
Old Nov 27th 2007, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Moneypen just showed my daughter your pictures from your blog and she was very impressed especially with the birds being fed from your hands.
Long may it continue and hope shoulder better soon.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by maisey
Moneypen just showed my daughter your pictures from your blog and she was very impressed especially with the birds being fed from your hands.
Long may it continue and hope shoulder better soon.
That's the first time I've checked your blog Moneypen: great pics! Well you know me...I'm a sucker for pics of folks' wildlife in Aus.

Awesome pics of Regent Bowerbirds; that's one species I really miss up here. And finally I know which species of wallaby you're getting in your garden: (you prob already know...) Swamp Wallabies.

Thanks for sharing!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Great post & pics Moneypen!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:17 pm

jackass is just really nicejackass is just really nicejackass is just really nicejackass is just really nicejackass is just really nicejackass is just really nicejackass is just really nicejackass is just really nicejackass is just really nice

it hasnt been two years has it? good god!?!?! where does the time go??

and did someone mention pregnancy?
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:18 pm

jackass is just really nicejackass is just really nicejackass is just really nicejackass is just really nicejackass is just really nicejackass is just really nicejackass is just really nicejackass is just really nicejackass is just really nice

That's the first time I've checked your blog Moneypen: great pics! Well you know me...I'm a sucker for pics of folks' wildlife in Aus.

Awesome pics of Regent Bowerbirds; that's one species I really miss up here. And finally I know which species of wallaby you're getting in your garden: (you prob already know...) Swamp Wallabies.

Thanks for sharing!

BOO!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jackass
BOO!!!!
Nope, sorry, don't get it....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.