Well, that's flown!

Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Well, that's flown!

We arrived two years ago Saturday. First year was brill, we were burgled but shit happens. Second year has been just as brill, first born had an epileptic seizure but shit happens.

Celebrated by going to see Elton in one of the most beautiful settings. Fantastic evening. I love this place.

Oh, as I can't be bothered to write shed loads about what's been happening (it's in the blog, if you want to know, you can read that) I thought I'd sling on a few pics that probably sum up the past two years. In order of appearance! Back garden in the rain; our street, our boat ; pelican (not ours) and dolphins.
Attached Thumbnails Well, that's flown!-copy-2-img_0003.jpg   Well, that's flown!-img_2584.jpg   Well, that's flown!-copy-1-img_0020.jpg   Well, that's flown!-copy-1-img_0009.jpg   Well, that's flown!-copy-1-img_0018.jpg  

Old Nov 26th 2007, 2:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well, that's flown!

And some more. Elysian Fields where Elton was playing; Elton; Hinterland, Sydney and mummy and baby koala in our garden
Attached Thumbnails Well, that's flown!-img_0019.jpg   Well, that's flown!-img_0042.jpg   Well, that's flown!-img_0007.jpg   Well, that's flown!-img_2054.jpg   Well, that's flown!-copy-2-img_0008.jpg  

Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:07 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Cool piccies Pen!

Glad your enjoying life here!

You might have to plan a visit to Perth in 2 years! Hopefully got something special happening!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Sam
Cool piccies Pen!

Glad your enjoying life here!

You might have to plan a visit to Perth in 2 years! Hopefully got something special happening!
A long winded pregnancy???????
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:27 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
A long winded pregnancy???????
NO way!!!!!!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 5:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely pics Pen Congratulations on 2 years - will you'll be an Aussie soon?
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:01 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

And some more. Elysian Fields where Elton was playing; Elton; Hinterland, Sydney and mummy and baby koala in our garden
Tried to get that bugger to turn it down but he was having none of it :curse:
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Wendy
Lovely pics Pen Congratulations on 2 years - will you'll be an Aussie soon?
I've applied for the updated (not really) UK police check. I still have to do the test and hand over the money - grumble grumble. I was planning on getting it all sorted by now and try and get the ceremony on Aus Day but then I forgot - life got in the way, so now I'll get to it but I don't feel the push I had to begin with. I'm here, I'm not going anywhere, life's good, I'll sort it soon. She'll be right No wucking furries mate
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here, I'm not going anywhere, life's good, I'll sort it soon. She'll be right No wucking furries mate

I think you've passed the test to be an Aussie
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:16 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Wendy
I think you've passed the test to be an Aussie
Do I still have to pay $240? I do? Oh bugger
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:45 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hi pen,
blimey have you been there 2 years already!??? gosh, time flies!!
glad its all good
take care,
sue x
Old Nov 26th 2007, 6:54 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

its lovely to hear that things are still great for you in oz
brilliant pictures, how lucky are you to own a boat, how often do you and the family go out in it?
bec
Old Nov 27th 2007, 2:57 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hi pen,
blimey have you been there 2 years already!??? gosh, time flies!!
glad its all good
take care,
sue x
Hi hon. Yup, gone quick. How's it going with you? Have you done the TRA yet?

Originally Posted by egghead4
its lovely to hear that things are still great for you in oz
brilliant pictures, how lucky are you to own a boat, how often do you and the family go out in it?
bec
Not often enough. We not had it long and then had problems with the ute. Should be back out again this weekend hopefully.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad you and yours are happy MP, let it long continue for you
S xx
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you are still happy 2 years down the track. As for boats, we have just bought one and since getting it, is has rained every weekend, typical. Where abouts on the Gold Coast do you live, as it looks lovely.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.